“Very nice, higher end place to enjoy”
Review of Crush

Crush
Reserve with OpenTable
Crush is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 325 Restaurants in Chico
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Broadway and 2nd St.
Description: Crush Dining Room and Lounge, a restaurant beyond any local experience, offering a unique combination of the traditional and the contemporary. Specializing in traditional Italian Flavors mixed with fresh, local, seasonal ingredients creates a vibrant menu of dishes that embrace the energy and atmosphere of the restaurant. The atmosphere is contemporary and chic with soft lighting and an oversized lounge that makes each guest feel like part of the excitement. Savor the fusion of market fresh foods to a wine list with over 100 selections guaranteed to meet the most discriminating palette. Come enjoy and treat yourself to an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This restaurant is lovely, great decor, nice wines and very enjoyable food. A little higher end price wise, but still a great hang out or for special occasions!! Parking included by valet which is necessary downtown until the students are gone for th summer!

1  Thank sungal99_11

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I really like this restaurant. Food is delicious and people is really nice. I love the crush bruschetta; mozarella with balsamic and tomato. It is really special, very well prepared and the presentation is beautiful. For entree, the halibut or the linguini with clams are my favorites. I highly recommend Crush.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The service was erratic and the food was nothing to write home about. It's also very noisy, to the point where it was hard to have a conversation.

1  Thank Leanne U
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Our first time at Crush and we loved it! My favorite drinks are the Grapefruit Crush and One Night Stand but all their mixed drinks are really good. We ordered garlic cheese bread, shrimp, meatballs and the Crush pizza. Everything was delicious! Love the ambiance and service was great! We will definitely be back when we are visiting our daughter at school.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I used to eat here occasionally, then stopped coming here for about a year because I was disappointed in the food. I gave it a try yesterday to see if anything had changed. Not in my opinion. The menu seemed to be the same as ever.

The food is okay. Nothing special. Prices are a tad high for the quality if the food. Service is okay. The ambience is nice.

Been to Crush? Share your experiences!