“One of the best Italain Restaurants”

Cannataro's Family Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 175 Restaurants in Chino
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“One of the best Italain Restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

My Wife and I found this Jewel on the Restaurant.com as we have found many new to us Restaurants. We arrived around 6pm on a Tuesday night and found we had to get on a waiting list. This was a good sign! Well we were seated within 15 minutes and it was well worth the wait. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. She said they had just remodeled and the regulars were split on the new look. It had more private divided booths before and now is a bit more open and a bit louder while still having booths.
I have seen this change before to an old favorite Italian Restaurant and it killed them. The old one moved to a new location and used open tables and no booths. That was a bad decision. However this will not be the case in this Restaurant! I see them moving to a larger facility soon.

The Menu was loaded with so many delicious dishes. They had a low Carb selections in the menu. This was great as I needed to cut down on the Pasta. I had the grilled, sliced Chicken Brest and Vegetables. It was such a wonderful taste. My Wife had the Tricolor (Pink Sauce) Tortellini and it was also very tasty. We enjoyed our visit so much that we went back 2 weeks later and brought our Teenaged Grand kids. They ordered the Papa Calzones and took half back home. I ordered the Chicken breast in Lemon and Herb sauce and Veggies. This was amazing! I now will try to make this at home. My mouth is watering just re-thinking about that dish! My Wife had the Fettuccini Alfredo and it too was just wonderful. This second visit we arrived early but when we were ready to leave, there was about 15 people waiting! So I suggest arriving early and enjoy a glass of Wine.

This is now our newly listed Top Italian Restaurant.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Chino, California
“Great Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Great food, great service and lots of selections on the menu. I love the garlic bread! Everything I've tried on the menu has been very good. We have been going here for over five years and have never been disappointed. The wedding soup is fantastic and the best pizza in the area. They are remodeling and have a fresh new look, and the same great food and service.
Great family restaurant and very friendly staff. They also have a room for a large group.

• Visited November 2013
Chino, California
“Best Italian Restaurant in the Inland Empire!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

If you haven't tried Cannataros then your missing out on one of the top 5 places to eat in Southern CA! The food, people, service and prices are all a 10! Make sure you try the Wedding soup; awesome!

• Visited June 2013
“Adorable place with excellent service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

This place does not disappoint! Delicious large plates of pasta, homemade soups, and prompt, courteous service!

• Visited June 2013
Vista, Ca
“Great family type Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

Excellent food in a family type Italian restaurant. Have eaten here several times over the years while in the area. Was just back in the area so we headed back here for a wonderful dinner. Didn't have the pizza this time but have had it in the past and it was excellent. I highly recommend the wedding soup, chicken piccata in lemon sauce and the to die for homemade tirimusu. Friendly wait staff, nice homey restaurant, try and get a booth. Warning, they are very popular, we just got in with a minimal wait on a Saturday night and when we left at 8 PM lots of people waiting. Good location just south of the 60 freeway with easy on/off and lots of parking. Window to kitchen was open just next to front door, they had nothing to hide and you could see what you would be getting from this well run kitchen.

• Visited April 2013