“Really bland food!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #14 of 175 Restaurants in Chino
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brentwood, California
“Really bland food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is one of my wife's favorite restaurants. She LOVES the meatloaf. I don't care for meatloaf so I ordered a chicken dish. It was way to bland for my taste. This restaurant offers "comfort" food. I guess I don't want to be comforted, I want to be JAZZED! This restaurant doesn't do that for me.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Chelsea, Michigan
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Was very excited to see a Mimi's close to my project work site. But, disappointment set in when I noticed the only Crepes on the menu were appetizer seafood. The server was harried and very slow but pleasant. I enjoyed the bread and corn chowder. But the baked Brie was bland, cool and boring. I wouldn't recommend dinner here, hopefully their breakfast offerings are much better.

1 Thank ktasca
La Habra, California
“nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

we love mimi's. we come here a lot for breakfast. prices are very good. sometimes the wait is a little long. i love the bread pudding.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Robert T
Chino, California
“Great food and staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012

Love to have their breakfasts and they have the tastiest muffins. I love to have lunch their with friends and their corn chowder soup is the best around. The servers are the best at the Chino location.

Visited December 2012
Chino Hills, California
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Mimi's is not what it was. Too many menu changes. They've taken away a lot of the dishes that brought to the restaurant in the first place and replaced with mediocre fare. Overall not bad, but certainly the best.

Visited October 2012