“Always Denny's”

Cuisines: American
Rancho Cucamonga
“Always Denny's”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Denny's is always one of our stops for breakfast, Moons over myhammi is what I order and then something sweet. Can't go wrong.

Visited May 2013

Healdsburg
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We went to the Chino Denny's for breakfast while waiting to check in to our hotel. Even though we don't have high expectations for a Denny's, our meal was still disappointing. From the breakfast menu, I ordered a breakfast with a strip of bacon, fruit, an egg, and toast. "I'd like the egg poached" I told the waitress. "Poached?" she asked. "Yes." Her attitude implied that there was a problem with getting an egg poached. "And no butter on the toast, please." I asked. All went well until the food arrived. The fruit and bacon were O.K. but I waited 5 minutes for the waitress to check back, so I could tell her that I couldn't eat the toast that had arrived saturated with butter. "I asked for no butter" I reminded her. Ten minutes later, she came back with the toast with no butter. "But now my egg is cold" I said." "I can only do so much" she responded, again implying that I was being unreasonable. I gave up, and choked down my cold egg. I guess I was asking too much to simply have my food the way I had ordered it. It seems like it would be hard to mess up a simple order like egg, bacon, fruit, and toast, but Denny's managed it. The hostess on the way out said she hoped we would be back soon. Not highly likely. I can settle for mediocre food, but making the customer feel wrong is unforgivable.

• Visited September 2012
“Surprised it wasn't too busy at 8:30 p.m.”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We love the chicken soup which we always ask to be heated up.
The Chicken Fried steak with the spinach and back side was wonderful

Visited April 2012
Chino, California
“Don't go if your'e in a hurry!”
Reviewed 13 September 2010

They are, and have ALWAYS been, under-staffed. If you are looking for a quick normal Denny's bite to eat, don't go to this one! Have been many times & you have to be VERY patient in getting waited on & paying your tab. Friendly staff-all 2 of them!

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!