“So Yummy It Should Be Illegal”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #6 of 176 Restaurants in Chino
Sevenoaks, England, United Kingdom
“So Yummy It Should Be Illegal”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Honestly this burger bar is delicious!! The burgers are fresh, the chips are THE best I've ever eaten anywhere in the world and the chocolate milk shakes are to die for! I am not a fast food lover but my husband was getting his hair cut and the stylist said that this place served the best burgers in California. It is a chain, but nothing has been lost or compromised.

While the menu is limited, you don't mind as the burger you are given is a taste of yumminess!!

The only thing I would say is I am glad this place is not in London or I'd weigh a tonne!!

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Hamburgers & Fries”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Had the Double double, animal style with fries and a drink, under $7. Hamburger was very tasty, a little bit messy being that it was Animal style, but the wrapper help protect your clothes and from everything falling apart. French Fries were REALLY great. Unfortunately, I don't think I could eat there everyday or I'd be as big as a house.

• Visited August 2013

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!