“Never a bad burger”

Ranked #6 of 176 Restaurants in Chino
CA
“Never a bad burger”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I can't tell you how many In-N-Out burgers I've consumed...I love them. I've never had a bad burger here in my life: Veggies are fresh, sauce is yummy, bun is toasted...they are perfect. I'm deducting one star because I love the fries as well, but I've gotten a few orders where they were under-cooked or, and this is my biggest pet peeve, I've gotten an entire box of little end pieces... it is a big disappointment and something that should be fixed. Overall though, I highly recommend In-N-Out.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Chino Hills, California
“Best burger around”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a great place to go to get a fresh well made burger, the people that work here are fantastic and it shows they really care about the customer, great value

Visited April 2014
Chino, California
“Ya Gotta Love In-N-Out”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Just love everything about In-N-Out. Clean, tasty, friendly! Hubbie loves the Animal style burger, I just go for the grilled onions!

Visited February 2014
Mexico, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GOOD”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Eat a good hamburgers with Chile, delicius and all the ingredientes fresh, you can find many branches but we went in chino

Visited October 2013
Sevenoaks, England, United Kingdom
“So Yummy It Should Be Illegal”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Honestly this burger bar is delicious!! The burgers are fresh, the chips are THE best I've ever eaten anywhere in the world and the chocolate milk shakes are to die for! I am not a fast food lover but my husband was getting his hair cut and the stylist said that this place served the best burgers in California. It is a chain, but nothing has been lost or compromised.

While the menu is limited, you don't mind as the burger you are given is a taste of yumminess!!

The only thing I would say is I am glad this place is not in London or I'd weigh a tonne!!

• Visited September 2013