Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chino
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Overall the hotel fit my temporary housing needs. I really like the fresh coffee and fruit in the morning. The front desk was very helpful during check in but I did have a complaint that wasn't addressed. My room faced the freeway but it had double-double pained windows which kept ALL of the noise out. The amenities in the room were great, except for the bed which was fairly cheap feeling and springy.

My room was really smelly though. It smelled of mildew. When I first went in the room, they had some type of "ozone machine" hooked up to help with the smell so obviously the hotel was aware of the problem. I told the front desk guy but pretty much just got a shrug from him. I decided to live with the odor for the short time I was there; I didn't want to move rooms.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. We use the ozone machine to remove cooking smells left over from previous guests, I apologize for the inconvenience of the machine.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I must say very very nice front desk. Orlando and the team was very nice, offered popcorn and coffee at check in. I was really early checking in and was able too, great front desk. The remodel was nice but still really outdated looking for the price. I mean they did paint the walls pretty and my room had gran counters but the cabinets were really outdated. Popcorn ceilings that kinda grungy. My refrigerator was so noisey in my room and plus the dog barking next door wasnt too nice. The bed was super comfy.... The lg flat screen was very nice, had alot of good channels. The shower curtain was the most think i have ever seen anywhere. The elevator smelled but someone might have had gas before i got in. The halls kinda had a food smell but they are rooms with kitchens. By the way its kinda hard to find, kinda stuck behind the Ford Place

Overall its like a ugly women with implants...Eye level view is nice but look up or down and its really outdated..

For the 72.00 I paid I wouldnt stay again for this rate but for like 49.99 I for sure would..For 72 i can find a much nicer room.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank travelagentjody
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

I am eager to respond to your issue. Please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. We do have systems in place to ensure that outside noise doesn't interfere with a guest's stay. Additionally, our hotels are constructed in such a way as to mitigate the noise from outside disturbances. In the event that you are disturbed by an outside event while in your room, a call to the front desk usually ensures a rapid resolution.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

The hotel was great clean fresh smelling room. Outstanding front desk. Lisette was outstanding at the front desk very helpful. She is very helpful with the local area. Sneha was helpful with all of our needs during our extended stay.

Room Tip: Don't stay by the elevators it's the only noisy area in the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ti b
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Chino Valley. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

By far the cleanest and very friendly and willing to help...staff is awesome always take care of the guys along with myself..........'............enjoy my weekly the end. I apsolutley enjoy my stay here and would recomend it to anyone

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Brudolph

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Chino Valley. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call us again in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

I have been here for 2 weeks and all I have to say is.. the consistent warm and competent service here has not gone unnoticed or appreciated. Everyone working here seems to really like working here and working with the public! Everybody feels like a friend. Seriously...."thank you"

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Dan S
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Chino Valley. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Totally remodeled inside and out, so definitely worth the stay and was quiet also, which I like.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Chino Valley. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

This place is awesome! I stayed here for a week before my New Apt was ready to move in and it was the best stay. its 10 times better then a motel6 and priced in the same market. the place is clean, everything works and there is Free WiFi in every room. The staff is great. they go out of there way to help you with your needs and the location is great because its easy to hop on the 71 expressway south to the beach or Temecula or north to L.A. or ? I will be using this location more when I need to get away locally and escape the stress.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor have great WiFi and Flat sceen TV's
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Chino Valley. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chino
Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
Comfort Inn Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
#2 of 15 in Pomona
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley? Share your experiences!