Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chino
Chino, California
“Quiet location”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Yaharia was awesome. Got us checked in quickly. Received better customer service here than my fiance and I have at $170 a night hotels. We loved that we had a huge bathroom and a kitchen area even if it was just for one night. Bed wasnt too comfy, the bedding and linens felt a little cheap, we were only given two goosefeather pillows that would poke us, but we dont mind bringing our own down pillows and comforter next time. If every extended stay has the amentaties of this, we will make it our go to hotel for where ever we go.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you found Yahaira so helpful and that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room. It was a pleasure having you visit with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Chino Hills, California
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Checking in took a while since only one employee was at the front desk but he was quick at providing my room key. Hotel Lobby looks brand new. Seems like rooms were updated recently, fresh paint on the walls , new carpet and everything in great condition. Bed was very comfortable. Enjoyed my stay.

When entering the room, noticed that every single light was turned on, this was at 3pm. I would suggest to management to keep the lights off when rooms are not occupied, huge savings in electricity would benefit not only the hotel but all guests.

Thanks Greg for the quick service.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Travelling D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you found your room and our hotel to be clean as well as comfortable. I am also glad that Greg provided you with such great service. I will be sure to share your comments with him.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Toulouse, France
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have stayed almost two months in this hotel and it was pretty good. It was rather clean, calm and placed in a good area. Had issues with house-cleanng schedule which got mixed up once and never was straightened since. But outside of that I was happy with my stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Extended Stay America in Chino. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel to be clean and in a good location. I would like to apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered and I will address this with my team.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Yahaira and Eddie were outstanding open to being helpful in any way needed and going above and beyond. For instance, I was lost Yahaira helped me find my way while Eddie helped me program GPS to navigate through Chino center, cities, & counties surrounding. K Jon

Room Tip: All Are Acceptable And Absolutely Awesome!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Extended Stay America in Chino. It's great to hear that you found the staff so helpful, especially Yahaira and Eddie.

Pomona, California
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Expecting to stay one week, I "extended" my stay to two weeks and would most definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. in fact I already have. My stay was absolutely comfortable not to mention that Jean/front desk provided "exemplory" customer service. She went above and beyond...
thumb's up to Extended Stay America!

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great and thoughtful review of Extended Stay America Los Angeles Chino Valley. I'm thrilled that You found the staff so accommodating and that we made your experience with us feel like you were at "home away from home". We greatly appreciate your recommending our hotels to your friends and family.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Check in took 1 hour and 45 minutes for three rooms. Was placed in smoking and requested to be moved to non smoking the next morning. I was promised by the girl in charge that morning that I would be moved only to find out later that I had been moved to another smoking room. I was then told to pick the least smelling smoking room between my 3 co-workers and switch with them. When I explained that I was promised a new room I was told that I had less rights as a guest because I booked through a site like Priceline/expedia. When I asked for a manager, the manager said the same rude statement disregarding the fact that I had made prior arrangements with her staff to change rooms. To fix it they have me a rollaway bed and imposed me on my co-workers room rather than handling the problem in a friendly way themselves. It seems as though this hotel could not function at full capacity. The grab and go breakfast ran out 1 morning I was there (I was in the lobby by 8) and one night the elevator broke down with people in it and the fire alarm kept going off at 10oclock at night. The poor girl (yasminda I believe) was the only front desk person working and she was struggling to fix all these problems while the manager was either "up in his room" or walking nonchalantly downstairs to an obvious serious customer service nightmare. In the end I was given a free day to stay at one of your hotels (for the room mess up debacle), which I will never use because I'm never coming back. Your hotel wreaks of smoke and the front office staff is an incompetent, rude and inconsiderate bunch.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank AjaxFrits21
Ontario, California
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I picked this hotel for my week long stay for my work in the area. I really enjoyed a nice warm welcome. The hotel room was clean and ready when I checked in. I had some concerns because I had to work over nights and sleep during the day... but was reassured from the front desk that my stay wouldn't be a problem. It was very quiet during the day and enjoyed the time during my stay. Thank you to all your staff for understanding my needs.

Room Tip: This Hotel is a nice getaway and quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you were able to get the sleep you needed and all your needs were fulfilled.

Once again, thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chino
Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
#1 of 3 in Diamond Bar

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley? Share your experiences!