Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chino
“Ghettttoooo”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

You get what you pay for not worth it breakfast is a joke the rooms are not as clean as they should be you can hear people partying in the next room it looks like people live here cops circle the hotel one front desk attendant that's not always at the front desk I'm pretty sure the people who reviewed the hotel work for the hotel......really how can you give such great review never again....

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lily Z
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the noise levels that you experienced during your stay. In response to your feedback, I will review our guest protocol with our staff so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Also, your comments regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel.

If you would like to provide additional feedback, please feel free to contact me at, shb@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Chino, California
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Extended Stay America should be considered one of the top hotels in California. Not only does this hotel give you great value for a beautiful room with extreme comfort, but the staff made my experience beyond amazing. It is located in a great area in Chino, neighboring the Chino Hills Church, with the plaza just a few minutes away, offering many shopping options. Disneyland is just about 20 minutes away, and Walmart is just down the street. Besides the great location, the hotel itself offered a very friendly staff and service that could compete with 4 and 5 star hotels, at a fraction of the price. The staff is very enthusiastic about helping you, and I have no complaints about them. I could go on about the great features and location of this hotel, but I would rather you experience these things yourself.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
The staff and I appreciate your glowing review. We are delighted to hear that we were able to be your ‘home away from home’ while you were in the Los Angeles area. We’re also glad that you enjoyed our clean, spacious suites and convenient location at a great value. Again, thanks for the kind remarks. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the near future.
San Diego
Reviewed 16 February 2014

There is a dearth of decent motels in the Chino Valley area and I was happy to discover this one. Although a bit hard to find (it's down a small side road that looks like it dead ends before it gets there) it was worth the trouble. The employees were friendly and helpful and the room neat and clean. It is set up as a small studio apartment with fridge and stove, but large and roomy enough to make a comfortable nights stay at a very reasonable rate. The shower gets a special kudo as it actually had real water pressure! I had a room that backed up to the freeway, but the windows did not let any noise in, so it was all good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank PeterLorenzo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Peter - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly as well as helpful, and that you enjoyed your clean room. I am also glad that you liked the water pressure in your shower.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Chino, California
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Yaharia was awesome. Got us checked in quickly. Received better customer service here than my fiance and I have at $170 a night hotels. We loved that we had a huge bathroom and a kitchen area even if it was just for one night. Bed wasnt too comfy, the bedding and linens felt a little cheap, we were only given two goosefeather pillows that would poke us, but we dont mind bringing our own down pillows and comforter next time. If every extended stay has the amentaties of this, we will make it our go to hotel for where ever we go.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you found Yahaira so helpful and that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room. It was a pleasure having you visit with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Chino Hills, California
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Checking in took a while since only one employee was at the front desk but he was quick at providing my room key. Hotel Lobby looks brand new. Seems like rooms were updated recently, fresh paint on the walls , new carpet and everything in great condition. Bed was very comfortable. Enjoyed my stay.

When entering the room, noticed that every single light was turned on, this was at 3pm. I would suggest to management to keep the lights off when rooms are not occupied, huge savings in electricity would benefit not only the hotel but all guests.

Thanks Greg for the quick service.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Travelling D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you found your room and our hotel to be clean as well as comfortable. I am also glad that Greg provided you with such great service. I will be sure to share your comments with him.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Toulouse, France
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have stayed almost two months in this hotel and it was pretty good. It was rather clean, calm and placed in a good area. Had issues with house-cleanng schedule which got mixed up once and never was straightened since. But outside of that I was happy with my stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Extended Stay America in Chino. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel to be clean and in a good location. I would like to apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered and I will address this with my team.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Yahaira and Eddie were outstanding open to being helpful in any way needed and going above and beyond. For instance, I was lost Yahaira helped me find my way while Eddie helped me program GPS to navigate through Chino center, cities, & counties surrounding. K Jon

Room Tip: All Are Acceptable And Absolutely Awesome!