“What a chocolate cake!”

Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 185 Restaurants in Chino
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So i tried really hard to find something wrong with Tahoe Joe's and i just can't.
I ordered the Joe's steak combo with a pork chop. I had the chicken pot pie soup instead of a salad. Everything was excellent. On top of thr food, the service provided by Laura was PHENOMENAL! I decided to get desert also and it was the chocolate cake. If you like rich, moist cake, this is it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have reviewed Tahoe Joe's before and their restaurant is great: great food and great service. I want to add that their catering is great as well. I used them most recently for a graduation gathering for my family - third time to use them. The food always tastes great and they are always on time for the pickup. Portions are generous and all dishes are packed very well - the hot food stays hot. You cannot go wrong having Tahoe Joe's in Chino cater your next event. They are my "go-to" people!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Had a Christmas get together with my Lions Club staff was awesome and food was very good. not to fond of the Joes steak as it is aged and tends to be overdone for me! I like rare to med at most. but Ribs were awesome all other steaks are great and the Cheese cake is the bomb.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I loved the grilled shrimp scallop and my friend liked his ribeye too.
Service was friendly and want to go back again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Pleasant atmosphere, very good lunch selection and food cooked extremely well. Helpful staff and just an overall pleasant experience.