“Pine Tree Motel, Chino - Recommended!”

Best Western Pine Tree Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Chino
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel. It was great value for money, the room and eating facilities were comfortable and more than satisfactory, the staff were pleasant and helpful and overall we had an enjoyable stay. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The Pine Tree Hotel was great. I lived in the area for over 40 years, so I didn't need to stay at this hotel. I recently moved to Northern California, but had to return to the Chino area. I had always seen the Pine Tree Hotel and thought it looked nice, so I booked my room there. It was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Brittney Shoulders

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We visited from March 8-10. When we checked in late at night on March 8, the young man at the counter was very kind, polite, and professional. Every business should have more people like him! The rooms were decent, not very modern, but nothing much to complain about. Beds were firm enough, and the rooms were clean. It would be nice if the paper containing the tv channel list matched what was actually on the tv; nothing beats putting on a channel you think is kid-appropriate (ie nickelodeon) and instead seeing news about someone dying. The vending machine was out of order, but that happens to every vending machine at some point, I suppose. The lady at the front desk on the morning of March 10 was not very helpful, polite or professional. I asked her where the breakfast was, and all she said was, "Out the door to the left and straight ahead will be the breakfast tables." I was like, "Oooookay..." Her answer was rushed, and she didn't even look up from her paperwork when speaking. As her directions were unclear, I started looking out the office window, with a confused look on my face, thinking there was literally a table outside by the swimming pool (the pool is literally out the front door of the office, to the left and straight ahead). She stayed quiet/ignored me as I looked out the window confused. Thankfully, the maid was in the office at that moment and she quickly stepped in and pointed the way to the breakfast room, explaining clearly where it was; the maid was sweet and helpful :) I took off one star because of the front desk lady. Thankfully she wasn't there for our whole stay, only on the day we were leaving (the 10th), otherwise this would not even be 4-star review, I'm sure. The breakfast was okay, but it definitely needed some protein items; it is a continental breakfast, though, so I guess I can't expect a hot plate of sausage or eggs :) Overall, everything was good, my complaints are relatively minor, and I would recommend this hotel, and I would even come back next time, too.

Stayed: March 2014
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Hotel was fine, but upstairs customer was very loud on the floor. Called to ask it be looked into and got an excuse. 2nd night there was workers on scaffolds outside my door wall. Woke me up when I was hoping to get some sleep. Disappointing. Bed was comfy and room was clean. that was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations when you stayed with us recently. We do our very best to satisfy our guests.

We take pride in our property and we perform routine maintains to keep the property up to our highest standards

Each Best Western hotel is individually owned and operated but it is a franchise wide effort to see that each guest has the best possible impression of us and we are very sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. Again, please accept our apology, it is highly unusual for us to disappoint our guests.

Yours truly,
Janis James

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Everytime my girlfriend and I stay here, we never want to leave. It's always so peaceful and quiet. It's our getaway from our homes. We try and stay here once a month ( when time permits ), but always love to come. Thank you for the wonderful service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Property is very clean and unexpected for the area. The room is a good size nice decor. We like facing the back side it makes you feel like your not right in the middle of town. We two free waters which was nice. Breakfast was ok..but would have like to have more protein items.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed here with my family and it was very nice place. the beds were conferable the blankets and pillows were too. the shower head was a little all over the place. the pool was under maintenance witch was a bummer for my kids. the continental breakfast was very nice. overall very good place to stay

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

BEST WESTERN Pine Tree Motel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chino
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley
#1 of 3 in Chino Hills
Ontario Inn & Suites
Ontario Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Montclair

Been to Best Western Pine Tree Motel? Share your experiences!