“Our wonderful trip to California”

Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Chino Hills
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Hotel is nice and clean. The breakfast is great. Swimming pool very clean.
The service is not that good it was kind of slow and they were not very helpful. We drove for more than 10 hours and were asking for an early check-in which was not guaranteed.
They told us the hotel was full but I wasn't that sure.
We stayed in a suite double queen and it was great! extremely clean, well decorated. Love it!

Room Tip: We love our room it was 2 Queen Studio Suite 360 SQ FT with 2 Queen Beds. Our guestrooms include a...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Chino Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear MARILIN2013,

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and we are grateful for your candid review. While it is always wonderful to hear that a guest has found our hotel clean and comfortable, I do apologize if the service was not more efficient and accommodating. We do try to accommodate requests for early check-ins whenever possible but sometimes occupancy makes this difficult and I am sorry we were not able to extend this service to you. We hope this has not soured you on our hotel and that you will visit again in the future.

Warm regards,

Pamela Gonzalez

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The rooms are great. Very spacious and comfy. The lobby area is awesome. The pool area was beyond great with the tables setup. Free breakfast was a big plus. The staff was friendly and knowledgable about the area. Ana and anayla went above and beyond. Thank you!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Very nice hotel and EXCELLENT people. Ana was a great help and and excellent person to meet guests. The location was perfect for me travel. Room was large and clean, breakfast was very good and great to have before flying.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Don't expect your GPS to lead you directly to the Ayres Hotel Chino Hills but it is worth the trouble to find it! The hotel has plenty of free parking, the every staff member we encountered was pleasant and helpful, the rooms spacious, and the breakfast buffet includes a chef!

Room Tip: Be advised that all the rooms have a 'key card' activator to turn on the lights!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I highly recommend this this hotel for families and business alike. The atmosphere is friendly, the rooms spacious/great beds, the staff helpful, and the breakfast kitchen staff very nice. I will return......

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Chino Hills ayers - Stay there all the time - Najla, Alessandro,Pamela, and all the employees are the nicest people in the world. Najla makes coffee for me every morning at 4:00 a.m. in the Dining room when I stay. Everyone is so helpful and it feels like family when I stay. I even said to my wife the other day - "I'll be home in a few munites, I'll call you..." because that's how it feels when I stay there. The Dream Sleeper beds are to die for - unmatched by any Hotel Chain. Left there last week and flew to Portland Oregon where I left a "Chain" Hotel by the Airport after the first night because I was accustomed to the bed at the Ayers after 10 days. Had to move and upgrade to a High end Hotel to get a bed I could sleep in. The rooms I have stayed in are always extremely quiet - can't hear anything from the outside. There is absolutely nothing they could improve on - except for me personally because I am a coffee hound. I often choose like Hotels based on the coffee set-up. Prefer 4 cup rather single cup coffee makers. Would like to see them make the Smaller Coffee Pot they have when they do the free Beer and Wine social hour during the week. Some people don't drink, but would enjoy sitting on the Patio sipping a cup of coffee. To sum it up, you won't find another Hotel like it for the price. I stay there even on the weeks I have to work 2 or 3 hours north of Chino or LA. I would rather drive than stay anywhere else. You simply won't find another Hotel like it.

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle or North side are quieter than those closest to the highway from what others say...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Chino Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Robert W.,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a generously kind review of your experiences at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are honored to welcome you back on various occasions. Thank you for your compliments of the grounds and they Ayres Dream sleeper mattresses. We truly strive to make our hotel your home away from home, and are so glad to see that we succeed in this goal with your visits. Again thank you for your fantastic review, it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Pamela Gonzalez

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Great location with restaurants (B.J's, Corner Bakery, Lucille's & a few more ethnic eateries).

Location:
Quiet! No freeway noise whatsoever .

Hotel:
This place is very well designed, furnished & the decor is a little unusal (fixtures are different) it works! Very well appointed.

Rooms:
Are SUPER clean, great set-up as their is a partion between the bed & small living area. Very practical & cozy.

Beds: The beds are the MOST comfortable matteress EVER!
They engulf your entire being...sooooo relaxing! Loved!!!

Service: Stellar service, accommodating, friendly, flexible & always someone to greet you.

Ambiance: Very warm and inviting.

Verdict:
If you are stuck in The Hills as we are (slim pickings in this city) rest assure Ayres delivers.

Highly recommend!!!

#1 of 3 in Diamond Bar
7 mi away
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Select Diamond Bar

Been to Ayres Hotel Chino Hills? Share your experiences!