Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area
Hotwire.com
US$149
Quality Inn(Madera)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskcentral valleygreat hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areaa wonderful staycomfortable bedsroom was largegreat roomyosemitesocorrohiemaderafreewayinnscalifornialinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Went to this HIE on our way out from Yosemite. The town of Chowchilla is about 2.0 hr drive from the Yosemite Valley. The hotel looked quite new (less than 5 yrs?) and modern. The staff was friendly, the room was very clean, neat and smelled real nice. The bed was very conftable, the bathroom was clean. Complimentary breakfast was awesome. Highly recommend this hotel if you're nearby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
JRP H, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and made us your resting stop on the way back from Yosemite. We are a newer hotel but we also keep the hotel maintained because we understand comfort and cleanliness are very important. Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to seeing during future visits.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I just want to say Ashley was very kind and patient with me. She showed professionalism. With service that's a big thing for me. With saying that I won't be to shy to come to her with my hotel needs. Such as a new card, towels, or just a nice place to get a hot meal. I really did appreciate it since I am far from home. Great hotel, great rooms, and most important real people with knowledge on how to treat their guest.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is my first experience staying at any Holiday Inn and I must say that my family and I were exceptionally pleased with the cleanliness of the entire hotel, the room smelled fresh and the staff, superb! Given, the small town we stayed in, upon arrival we were hesitant, it was in the middle of nowhere. The hotel was indeed a welcome surprise. Each staff member I spoke with, were ready and willing to assist, even as much to help me get rid of a pesky spider (this is common in the area). They immediately called in pest control while we went out, upon return, the room smelled even fresher, our sheets were changed and a thank you present and personalized note for the inconvenience was placed on our desk. Very thoughtful! Overall, it would be my choice of place to stay if visiting Yosemite again (despite the south entrance of the national park being about 60 miles away). Also, it is the first hotel I've ever used the shower bare feet and walked around the room in socks only without feeling "yucky," and I've stayed in big city hotels before. The free hot breakfast is great too and coffee/tea is always available.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for you recent stay with us and for the very kind words about your experience. It is great to hear that you first experience at a holiday inn express was with us and it was an excellent one. I'm glad to know they were able to take care of the spider issue for during your stay. Every member of our staff does their very best to ensure every guest has a wonderful and relaxing stay with us. We do take great pride in our hotel,and cleanliness and service we feel are two of the most important things when traveling. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stopped overnight after returning form the sierras. Great rooms-big and modern. quite-suprrising since right next to the freeway. The kids used the small pool and we went to dinner at the steak house down the road. Excellent service and friendly staff.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
JRP H, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share about your experience. I'm happy to hear that you included us as one of your stops during your trip and it was enjoyable for you and your kids, and that you were able to also enjoy restaurants around as well. Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again during future trips.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Excellent Hotel!! I Loved my two day stay! Everything was Super Clean. Workers were super nice, efficient, hard working. Rooms were very clean. No "hotel smell." Breakfast was delicious and had lots of different options. One minute pancakes were the best!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share about your experience. I am happy to hear you had an excellent, clean, and comfortable stay with us. I agree we have an excellent staff that does very well at keeping our guests happy an providing them with an excellent stay. I'm happy to hear you were able to enjoy our free breakfast we offer to guests every morning. Thank you again for taking the time to share and we look forward to seeing you again during future visits.