“Awesome service, great food.”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #7 of 441 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Went there last weekend to celebrate our 2011 season. We had 40+ people with no reservation and it took barely 5min to get us settled. Food was great, price was reasonable and atmosphere was excellent. We even had space to have a small award ceremony for the kids. Most important , kids were absolutely happy.

1  Thank Kmikzi17

Reviewed 3 January 2012

And being able to assembly my own makes this chain a favorite of mine.

Reviewed 30 November 2011

We love to sit at the Elvis booth, the ambiance is great, the food is okay and it's just a neat place to take the granddaughter. She loves the games and we can enjoy her while we eat and chat.

1  Thank AnnieGodinez
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I love this place because it's laid back and casual. There's even an arcade section, it's ideal for a nice time with your friends or with your family. There's a retro sort of vibe to it, since there's posters of rock bands everywhere. I like the mirrors and the seating. I have an awesome time whenever I come here!

1  Thank Paloma F
Reviewed 8 January 2010

I really loved Fudrukkers when they just sold burgers, hot dogs, fries and rings. They have upgraded a lot over time and now have the 3/4-pounders and 1-pounders. They now have chicken and other items on the menu. I still just go for my original 1/2-pound burger with chili-cheese fries or the beer-battered rings and a beer.

1  Thank ricky89