“Decently priced steaks”

Black Angus Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 434 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Price range: US$30 - US$31
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodlawn
Description: Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you're craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It's more than a tradition - it's our passion every day. Black Angus offers a full array of menu items that are naturally gluten free. Ask for their Gluten Free Trail Map.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Food is alright nothing impressive. Prices are more expensive than other steakhouses but not expensive like high end steakhouses such as flemings ruth chris etc..

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Went last night with the family and it was really good. Steaks were cooked perfectly! Salads were fresh and tasty as well. Restaurant was nice and clean with no foul odors. (I like that!) would def go back

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I recently called in to place an order due to the San Diego fires, I decided to treat another family and the dogs to steaks. I called the Chula Vista Black Angus and was placed on hold, after over 5 minutes on hold, I hung up. I dialed the number to complain and was immediately connected to a manager. When I asked "why did nobody pick-up after 5 minutes" he replied "we are busy" and felt annoyed that I complained. Yet, he had time to make jokes and was laughing with a co-worker. I complained to the Corporate office and was impressed that they had a regional manager call me; however, he also said "we were busy". Instead of fixing the problem, the excuse "Busy" is acceptable for lousy customer service. I will never spend another dollar at a Black Angus steakhouse with that attitude!!!!

1  Thank Al S
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Took the wife out for a bite to eat on Sat Night. Place seemed fine we called ahead for seating and were seated quickly in the bar area in a booth. Morgan was great and took our order. Had the fried zuchini we shared. I ate the prime rib med rare green beans and garlic mashed. Wife had Salmon and asparagus. four hrs later I began to feel the nausea kick in sweating and chills. 20 mins later I was sick, really sick from both ends. Won't eat here again PERIOD.

1  Thank SkipB955
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and i eat at the Black Angus every couple of months. They have nice semi-private booths and very nice western look to the place. Food has always been very good. We had the sampler plate last time we ate and then split a Prime rib dinner. The bar has a large feel to it, with a lot of TV for the sports enthusiasts.

Been to Black Angus Steakhouse? Share your experiences!