Quality Inn Chula Vista San Diego South
Residence Inn
US$111
US$101
ComfortInn
Rodeway Inn & Suites Chula Vista(Chula Vista)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$120
US$136
US$132
HIExpress.com
Chula Vista Inn(Chula Vista)
US$98
US$83
All reviewsbay innwafflesbreakfast roomcompass cardbest westernstrolley stationsan diegocomfortable bedsboiled eggsplace to stayblack angusnice breakfastflat screen tvlocated closetaco bellimperial beachcoronado island
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Used underwear and maxipad inside the closet, broken phone, very old bed sheets with holes, broken shampoo machine in bathroom & hard boiled eggs for breakfast were raw. Yes it is a low price hotel, but the quality was quite poor and disappointing for a national hotel chain.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Service was professional and room was clean, but kids upstairs were noisy almost all night, jumping on the floor. Lots of families stay here so request an upstairs room for a quieter sleep. Breakfast was missing bacon and eggs, but had waffles.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was fortunate to get one of the remodeled rooms--which was VERY nice, comfortable and quiet. But, the plunger in the bathtub was overlooked and I had to fool around with it quite a bit before it'd hold water for a bath. I stayed here after a trip to Coronado Island and was definitely worth the short drive to save $. Aunt Emma's, an old-time coffee shop with good comfort food at reasonable prices, is w/in walking distance next door and a great find for breakfast and lunch. I woke-up too late for the hotel breakfast--nothing to write about when I saw it. If you don't really care for bkfst, then it's fine. I'll DEFINITELY stay at this hotel again and go to the coffee shop next door. The on-site computer was VERY fast and helpful to use it. I prefer being able to park right in front of my room for loading/unloading--it's the only potential cause of noise and not a problem for me. A Black Angus is across the street--I'll check it out next time, too. ~;-)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Karen C
GM_BWSBI, General Manager at Quality Inn Chula Vista San Diego South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Good morning,

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and I will share them with the entire staff. I'm looking forward to your next trip to San Diego so we can serve your hotel needs.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you need to stay in this area, there is not a lot to choose from. This hotel does not make a great first impression, but the rooms are well done and furnished and the breakfast was adequate and staff friendly. The pool area was pleasant and well maintained.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Good morning,

As you might have notice we are working on the exterior of the hotel, we are giving it a fresh paint job and got a different landscaper so the exterior coordinates with the interior of the rooms. I hope next time you are in Chula Vista you stay with us an see the difference.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

we stayed in 2 BW hotels and the room was clean nd the staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend both hotels. The rooms were clean and functional. They were conveniently located to the Southern California attractions that we were attending. They hotels were quiet. The swimming pools were clean and refreshing , as we were there during a heat wave.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Constance A
GM_BWSBI, General Manager at Quality Inn Chula Vista San Diego South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Good afternoon...

I will like to thank you for the great comments, I will forward these comments to all of our employees. Looking forward to your next visit in the near future.