just off I-5, close to good restaurents, clean and quite place to stay. We stayed there for 2 nights on our visit to san diego. Very affordable and comfortable place. Free and secured parking, near by public transportation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you'll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. San Diego South Bay Attractions include: World Famous San Diego Zoo, Petco Park, Balboa Park and Museums, and the Seaport Village. Other nearby attractions include Coronado Island, California, SD Convention Center, Chula Vista Nature Center, Coors Amphitheater, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Qualcomm Stadium, Sea World San Diego, and of course, the fantastic shopping found just across the Mexican Border. Close to the Trolley station to San Diego Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn San Diego South Bay Hotel Chula Vista
- Good Nite Chula Vista
- Good Nite Inn Chula Vista