Stayed while visiting San Diego. Thought it was well situated right at the motorway exit so only 15-20 mins from downtown, not too hard to get anywhere else. Room was in need of a refit, non smoking but smoke smell still lingering on, one of the beds overdue for a change. Front desk was good. Probably would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you'll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. San Diego South Bay Attractions include: World Famous San Diego Zoo, Petco Park, Balboa Park and Museums, and the Seaport Village. Other nearby attractions include Coronado Island, California, SD Convention Center, Chula Vista Nature Center, Coors Amphitheater, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Qualcomm Stadium, Sea World San Diego, and of course, the fantastic shopping found just across the Mexican Border. Close to the Trolley station to San Diego Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn San Diego South Bay Hotel Chula Vista
- Good Nite Chula Vista
- Good Nite Inn Chula Vista