“Fish Taco is the way to go” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
El Ranchero Factory
Ranked #136 of 428 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fish Taco is the way to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

They have another restaurant on the other side of the border (I was told). My client highly recommended this place. It is small and with only a few tables. I only ordered 2 fish tacos and they were very good. I think it was like $2.50.
I was told that they have very good shaved ice, but i did not try it.

I highly recommend this place. it is OK for take out. don't take your girl friend there for a date.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Austin
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2009

Great food! The place looks a little scary from the outside. The workers inside only spoke a little bit of English, so I ordered my food in what little Spanish I know. My husband's fish tacos were delicious as were the refried beans and freshly made rice. Chips and salsa were okay. Overall, I recommend it if you are looking for a "hole in the wall" Mexican food restaurant. The prices were cheap and the food delicious!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Henderson, NV
“The best shrimp tacos and respados this side of the border.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2009

After just coming back from Ensenada and having the best shrimp tacos ever, this is equally comparable. Their homemade chips come hot off the fryer and are excellent with, or without the salsas that are available. Their homemade refried beans are great, the rice is good too. The respados are a crushed ice drink mixed with fruit and juices of many kinds, also adding a little cream. They are absolutely delicious. We had to eat here once more before we left town and have a good lunch that we could count on being good.

• 4 of 5 bubbles