“A fantastic place for rejuvenation and detox!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
ahmedatif...
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“A fantastic place for rejuvenation and detox!”
Reviewed 27 October 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Had mixed emotions when i first registered for Ayurmana. I decided to go for Ayurvedic method given i previously opted for thai detoxes. And trust me when i say this - i ABSOLUTELY loved this placed! Starting from Dr Angeli, Dr Parvathi, Jessiri, all the masseuses and the help, every single individual were just wonderful. Rooms were extremely comfortable. The oil massage, potli massage, the quick steam were just rejuvenating and wonderful. The early morning yoga was refreshing. Breakfast lunch snd dinners were filling and tasty. The late afternoon walks were extremely relaxing and fulfilling. The place is located in the outskirts so was very calm and peaceful. I really really lived Dharma Ayurvedic and everyone should go for this. Thank you so much to the wonderful team! I feel relaxed, rejuvenated and much more at peace.

22 Dec 2018
Dear Ahmed, Thanks for your review. It was great to serve you. Greetings from all of us at Dharma.
VijayaR10...
“Most family friendly Ayurveda Centre in India”
Reviewed 14 September 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

I was admitted for back pain treatment in kerala for 6 weeks in February. I had been to many big centres before, in the past years. My husband and married elder daughter accompanied me this time for treatment. Now that we are back home and its almost 5 months since our treatment, I thought I should write my experience for others to benefit. In the past it was always me and husband who would go together for annual treatment. We are very accommodating people and had been happy with most centres. Our daughter is different and is very stubborn and hard to please. So we expected a tough time and hence chose AyurMana this time, instead of other Ayurveda hospitals we been before. But to our surprise it was she who enjoyed the stay the most and she has booked 4 weeks for herself and husband in December. When we look back and compare our experience with the past centres we had been to, couple of aspects of AyurMana need special mention.
1. The most caring and friendly staff we have seen at any centre by a long way.
2. The cleanliness and hygiene standards are way above the rest of centres.
3. The treatment results compare favourably to the best we have experienced. Its 3 months and my back is still free of any pain or spasm which was not the case before. (Mild pains and nibbles used to start after 3 to 4 months of therapy before).
4. Last but not least, the budget. The total bill for 3 of us, when we compare was much less than what we paid for 2 persons at centres not even half this good. So in terms of Value for money, no other centre comes even close.
I would recommend anyone to try out AyurMana. If you have been to any Ayurveda centre in India before, you would definitely appreciate the difference.

22 Dec 2018
Dear Vijaya, Thank you for your kind review. It was great to serve you and family.
Ram O
“A Real Traditional Healing Place”
Reviewed 5 August 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

I'd like to express my deepest gratitude to each and everybody that works at this place. A group of genuine people who want to take care of your well being. Being in this place for quite some time my health has transformed for the better. I have lost in the process 16kg and feel a lot better. The reversed my type 2 diabetes I used to take blood pressure tablets for the last 9 years which no longer do. Thank you Dr Parvathi, Dr Anjali. and Dr Divia for helping me and thank you to the GM.

22 Dec 2018
Dear Ram, Thanks for taking the time to review. It was a pleasure to serve you.
PadmaS136
“Rare Honest Healing Centre that Genuinely Cares for Your Well Being!”
Reviewed 30 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

I never imagined I would be writing a review like this. Because this was not my first time to an Ayurvedic Healing centre. Ever since I was diagnosed with RA in 2007, I been taking Ayurvedic treatment every year. I have been to four of the most famous hospitals in South India. And those treatments have seriously helped me in keeping the disease at bay. Every two years I look for a change and go to a new hospital hoping for something more than what I received previous years. This year I chose AyurMana based on recommendations from a relative who couldn't stop talking about their treatment and approach. I had already seen and gone through enough and from the best. So I thought I knew what to expect. And here I am, not able to contain my excitement from what I have experienced in the last few weeks.
This has been the best I have ever felt in the past 10 years - physically and emotionally. I was trying to comprehend what was different this time. In fact at ayurmana they advised far less medicines than at other centres, both during the treatment period and even at discharge. Yet the results were the best I experienced. I believe it was more than the treatments alone, perhaps the professional yet friendly doctors, the caring therapists, the beautiful ambience of the hills, the fantastic yoga and meditation sessions, and the daily gathering of patients who come from various countries and nationalities.. In other words, it felt more like a vacation rather than a hospital treatment and the effect on my physical and emotional health has been profound.
I am now convinced more than ever, that my body has the potential to rectify and heal and get back to normalcy like the doctors at ayurmana says. Treatment is just a facilitation of body's efforts and healing journey towards wellbeing. Believe in thyself. The healer is within you. Just support and empower him to heal. It can happen from now.

Me for one, has found my healing home. My heart felt thanks to each and everyone at Dharma!

22 Dec 2018
Dear Padma, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to host you.
Trip76594...
“Best Healing Center”
Reviewed 31 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Excellent Services! Their staffs are friendly and accommodating! Me and My Family is very thankful to Ayurmana Reviews to save my mother life.

22 Dec 2018
Thank you for your review. We were happy to see your mother recover from her suffering so quickly. We felt humbled by her prayers and the blessings she showered on us while leaving.
Lumina201...
Crete, Greece
“A true paradise of healing body, mind and soul”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

All I can say is that this place and especially the people here are the "real thing", bringing healing, joy, connection, love and fulfillment to all their " clients", making you feel like a member of a great family. After my 2 month staying here last year all I can say is that I fell in love with all of it. I now look forward to meeting again all the people that make this place work amazingly well and experiencing bliss again, later on this year...And yes, ayurveda works! It did for me! I want to thank all the doctors and all the other members of the stuff, you all are such Beautiful souls! Sending you all much love and blessings!

22 Dec 2018
Dear Lumi, Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you. You are a very special soul and a healer yourself. Love from every one of us at Dharma.
Rosie6969
Toronto, Canada
“They gave me my life back”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I had been basically bed ridden for the last 13 years, my Dr's here in Canada would just shrug their shoulders when I told them my issues. I had ulcerative colitis, chronic fatigue, arthritis, anxiety and panic attacks. Thanks to the wonderful staff and doctors I have been cured. I have energy, no more pain and I am able to socialize plus I hate being in be for too long.
I have my life back thanks to the treatment that I received here. The accommodation is simple, the staff are friendly and caring, it more like a family. My total stay was 6 weeks I not only was cured but I lost 16 lbs. I highly recommend Ayurmana for Ayurveda treatment.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
15 Apr 2016
Thanks a lot for your kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you. We fondly look forward to see you again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing