Stayed here two nights with my H as he had meetings. The sink and vanity were outside of the bathroom. The bathroom had toilet and bath tub with shower. Slow running drain. CFL only light in bathroom so you need to wait for it to warm up to see what you're doing. I think it's great to be "green" and suggest we hang up the towels if we don't want them changed, so put some towel racks in the bathroom, then. Towels were rather thin. The only place to put towels was on the back wall of the shower where they would get wet. Our room had no table next to the chair and ottoman but I saw one in a room being cleaned as I passed by. There was a lack of good lighting to read by in our room. The view was very nice as were the Plantation type shutters. The workers were very friendly and helpful. My husband specifically requested not to have a room next to the elevator. We were told they were booked and had nothing else suitable. This could have been a better experience with just a little more effort to make the room a little nicer. If you get the buffet breakfast, it includes eggs made the way you want them. I would suggest doing that as the scrambled eggs on the steam table are rubbery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort of its kind in Los Angeles County. Our glorious hilltop location set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains and many guest activities make Pacific Palms Resort unique even among the Los Angeles resort hotel circle.We are special to business and leisure travelers because we have what both need to enjoy a stay here, including facilities for a work-related meeting or event. Being within the San Gabriel Valley, but just half an hour from downtown L.A. is another bonus all visitors can appreciate-and we haven't started describing the property itself yet!At 650 acres, Pacific Palms Resort is one of the largest hotels within Southern California. It would take a long stay to sample all we have to offer: here you can find fabulous fireside dining overlooking Celebration Lake, a new spa and fitness center, and our famous 4-star, 36 hole Industry Hills Golf Club.We also take pride in the accommodations themselves. There are 292 rooms to choose from; all of them are beautifully appointed oversized guest rooms, with balconies and fine interior furnishings.The four major airports and four major interstates nearby make getting here a breeze. Come enjoy the spa resort, events venue and restaurants of Pacific Palms Resort for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Palms Hotel City Of Industry
- Pacific Palms City Of Industry