I recently spend two days here (my second trip) and I like the place. I was traveling on business and someone else's dime so I don't even know how much the rooms are to say if they are worth the price or not.
The rooms are not huge but big enough and I had a great view of the golf course and restaurant patio. I would like to see a bigger vanity in the bathroom as it's hard to get all your stuff around the sink. We ladies like to travel with makeup, flat irons, lotions, creams etc.
As far as food goes, I thought the breakfast buffet was great. The eggs were not overcooked or runny and you had plenty of options. Our lunch was also served in the CIMA restaurant buffet style and I thought the food was again, very good.
The real standout however is Red Restaurant and Bar. I had one of the best burgers ever for lunch at the bar. On a previous trip I had dinner at Red and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I don't often expect much from a hotel restaurant but Red was excellent. And the outdoor patio was a treat for this northeast coaster.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort of its kind in Los Angeles County. Our glorious hilltop location set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains and many guest activities make Pacific Palms Resort unique even among the Los Angeles resort hotel circle.We are special to business and leisure travelers because we have what both need to enjoy a stay here, including facilities for a work-related meeting or event. Being within the San Gabriel Valley, but just half an hour from downtown L.A. is another bonus all visitors can appreciate-and we haven't started describing the property itself yet!At 650 acres, Pacific Palms Resort is one of the largest hotels within Southern California. It would take a long stay to sample all we have to offer: here you can find fabulous fireside dining overlooking Celebration Lake, a new spa and fitness center, and our famous 4-star, 36 hole Industry Hills Golf Club.We also take pride in the accommodations themselves. There are 292 rooms to choose from; all of them are beautifully appointed oversized guest rooms, with balconies and fine interior furnishings.The four major airports and four major interstates nearby make getting here a breeze. Come enjoy the spa resort, events venue and restaurants of Pacific Palms Resort for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Palms Hotel City Of Industry
- Pacific Palms City Of Industry