“Eureka Burger from Zack's point of view”
Review of Eureka Burger

Eureka Burger
Ranked #2 of 137 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients.
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Hey people , I'm Zack, a seven year old Boston Terrier, and I do reviews of different restaurants and vacation spots that I really like and my mom and dad like too. I was at the Eureka Burger the other day for lunch and really enjoyed the patio while my family enjoyed the food and the service as well as the patio! They have great hamburgers (the best I've ever tasted) and very nice people helping us! They always make over me, I'm use to that, but it's fun because the patio is raised some so you can really people watch and dog watch while you enjoy good food. They never rush you and it is a fun experience for two legged and four legged beings as well! My family comes here often and I love it.....I'm pretty spoiled and picky, as I should be, so Eureka Burger works for me just fine.....

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This restaurant is located in an historic building. The floor is really greasy. I don't know if that's because they dropped a lot of fries on it or if it's left over from whatever the building used to be used for. But the food was really good.
We ordered the truffle fries, which were disappointing, having had truffle fries at another restaurant where they were outstanding. Eureka's truffle fries were in a cream sauce so they are more like a potato dish rather than fries.
My wife had a chicken salad and I had the Cowboy burger. The flavors were impeccable!

JennyEureka, Guest Relations Manager at Eureka Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant and for providing such kind words. Our Cowboy Burger is unique and I am glad to know you enjoyed your dining experience because of it.

We truly appreciate your business. If there is anything else I can do to make your next visit more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jenny Fullarton
Eureka! Guest Services
services@eurekaburger.com

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This restaurant is in downtown Claremont. This is an active hub of shops and restaurants. Eureka is really an upscale burger place with many nice choices food and drink. Many craft beers are offered.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our burgers, sweet potato fries with honey and cinnamon were solid as well. This place was busy, but the staff took good care of us.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had to wait a while for my table but it was worth it! The burgers here were great and I really enjoyed the beer. Will be back!