“Good vibe, great food, excellent beer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Eureka Burger
Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients.
Claremont, California
“Good vibe, great food, excellent beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We came in for an early for our son's birthday to avoid the dinner wait. Eureka was busy but able to sit us right away. Within 10 minutes every table inside and outside was full. We received excellent service with great suggestions. The truffle fries were greasy but delish. We all tried different burgers with good array of side offerings.
I was a huge fan of Umami burger. I'm happy that I don't have to commute to my old neighborhood to enjoy a good burger in fun atmosphere and can now stay local.

• Visited May 2014

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,031 helpful votes
“Eureka! I've found my burger at Eureka!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Part of an up-and-coming mini chain. Many varieties of good burgers and salads. Impressive selection of beers from local microbreweries; decent offerings of whiskies. No wonder the place is always full, providing competition to the Back Abbey, a cult with Claremont students.

• Visited May 2014
Ontario, California
“You NEED to try this place!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Eureka burger is one of those Hip places riding the long awaited interest in craft beers and now whiskey's. The major difference here is the food is outstanding, the burgers are among the best I've ever enjoyed and at reasonable prices! I'm addicted to the jalapeno egg burger with pepper cheese and bacon on a brioche bun, it's smack your mamma good. They also have really good fries, even sweet potato fries. The service is always friendly however it does suffer when they have too much business, like weekend evenings.

• Visited February 2014
California
“A Fun Getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

There is something happening in Claremont and you are going to want to be part of it.The area down off of Indian Hill and First St has come alive. It is the perfect place for a date night and probably the best spot to settle in for a meal is Eureka Burgers. I suggest outside dining as you will be transported to a Big Bear type of feeling, sitting on the wooden balcony, surrounded by trees and nice heaters. The food is fresh and eclectic. Yes, you can have burgers, but they are unique and scrumptious. Its not cheap but it is worth it for the atmosphere and delicious fresh food. Your best bet is to do lunch or get there for an early dinner because an hour wait is nothing for this place when its hopping. You will be glad you came!

• Visited March 2014
Claremont, Ca.
“Eureka Burger from Zack's point of view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Hey people , I'm Zack, a seven year old Boston Terrier, and I do reviews of different restaurants and vacation spots that I really like and my mom and dad like too. I was at the Eureka Burger the other day for lunch and really enjoyed the patio while my family enjoyed the food and the service as well as the patio! They have great hamburgers (the best I've ever tasted) and very nice people helping us! They always make over me, I'm use to that, but it's fun because the patio is raised some so you can really people watch and dog watch while you enjoy good food. They never rush you and it is a fun experience for two legged and four legged beings as well! My family comes here often and I love it.....I'm pretty spoiled and picky, as I should be, so Eureka Burger works for me just fine.....

• Visited February 2014