“Loved it!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
New York, United States
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Everything in this hotel was amazing; from the welcome cookie to the outside patio to the buffet food to everything else, I was very happy and pleased with my stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Claremont. :-)

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Very helpful staff. Has a shuttle service that helped me so much. NIce clean hotel, very quiet. Nice restaurant in the hotel. Very close to everything in Claremont. If I ever got back to Claremont this will be the place that I would like to stay at. It is a little pricey but is very nice.

Brooklyn, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel was very nice. I enjoyed my stay and the staff were professional and caring. The hotel room was beautiful and the price was reasonable. I would definitely come back to this hotel. P.S. They have give you delicious cookies upon your arrival!!!! Deliciouso!

murietta, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Everything would have been perfect. However, my parents CONFIRMED reservation for a handicap room with roll-in shower was not available when we arrived. My Mother has spinal stenosis with no ability to raise her legs to climb into a bath tub. My father is blind and for his safety cannot step up and over a tub. So therefore, it was imperative for me to spend the night to assist them with their showers. Unfortunately, even with my assistance my parents were unable to utilize the tub for their bathing needs. It was a very uncomfortable situation. So, we were unable to stay the additional night we had planned for. I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that my parents had a confirmed (handicap) reservation and it was not available when they arrived.

Arizona, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

was very unhappy when told would have to stay in another town when made reservation there were many rooms available and let them know of my disatisfaction after much interaction did put me up for the night with promise of moving my room in AM. I had called and it was imput into the computer my requests which they didn't acknowledge. I chose not tom change rooms and they gave me some breakfast coupons and also room rate of university as that was reason for being here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed 2 nights with my daughter while visiting the Claremont colleges. When I made the reservation, the person had said there were no more college visit discounts available, but when we checked in, the receptionist asked what brought us here, and I said we were visiting the Claremont colleges, and she gave us a nice discount! the staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was great - comfortable beds, nice little balcony, nice pool, etc. Breakfast buffet was nice - lots of options including omelets, waffles, eggs, meats, fruits, pastries, oatmeal, etc. Pretty much everything, and it was included with our room. Not sure if that was because we are Hilton Honor members, or because it came with the college tour discount.
Location is good. After driving around LA, Claremont is a breeze! Close to the Claremont colleges.
Overall hotel is great. Highly recommend.

Springfield, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My stay at the DoubleTree was wonderful. The staff and service was top notch. The cookies were a nice touch. Grounds were well maintained. Rooms were clean, beds / pillows were comfortable. Overall a great experience. Highly recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Claremont
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
#2 of 14 in Pomona
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Claremont? Share your experiences!