What a wonderful vacation we had. Years ago my family went here when it was called Ship & Shore Resort. It was run down and the owners were not nice to us. This new family has taken this resort, improved every area. They are the kindest most helpful people. You would enjoy being there. From the improved docks, pier, fish cleaning area, BBQ area, to the cabins. The cabins are so clean and they supply you clean towels every day and even your dogs are given beds, toys, dishes, and doggy bisquits. Wow is all I have to say. This is the best place I have ever stayed. The pool is great they even supply beach towels for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 brand-new cottages close to Clear Lake’s shore, plus a boat launch, ten slips, a pier, and our own grassy peninsula (with fantastic views of water and mountains), Lake Escape Resort is the place to stay if you want to fish, play, or just relax on California’s largest freshwater lake. We’re close to town and just minutes by boat to all the fun at Konocti Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Clear Lake Cottages & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clear Lake Cottages And Marina
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Hotel Clearlake
- Lake Escape Hotel
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Clearlake, CA - Lake County