I haven't lived in Clearlake since 1994 and I was dreading staying in the city. When visiting we had usually stayed in Santa Rosa. This time a family emergency brought me home and I needed to be close. I searched online and asked some local friends. This was the only place recommended and I was so pleased. The cottage (19) was very clean. VERY CLEAN! It was quiet and peaceful and safe. The bed was super comfy and the staff was great. I will definitely be staying there in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 brand-new cottages close to Clear Lake’s shore, plus a boat launch, ten slips, a pier, and our own grassy peninsula (with fantastic views of water and mountains), Lake Escape Resort is the place to stay if you want to fish, play, or just relax on California’s largest freshwater lake. We’re close to town and just minutes by boat to all the fun at Konocti Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Clear Lake Cottages & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Hotel Clearlake
- Clear Lake Cottages And Marina
- Lake Escape Hotel
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Clearlake, CA - Lake County