My family and I had stayed in clearlake cottages with a large group of people as a community trip. Although the houses were nice there were no service at all except for one when they came to take their towels back. The swimming pool was closed early and opened late. There was one day where the pool was closed the whole day so we had to go to another place to find something to do!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 brand-new cottages close to Clear Lake’s shore, plus a boat launch, ten slips, a pier, and our own grassy peninsula (with fantastic views of water and mountains), Lake Escape Resort is the place to stay if you want to fish, play, or just relax on California’s largest freshwater lake. We’re close to town and just minutes by boat to all the fun at Konocti Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Clear Lake Cottages & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Hotel Clearlake
- Clear Lake Cottages And Marina
- Lake Escape Hotel
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Clearlake, CA - Lake County