Best Western El Grande Inn
Kelseyville Motel(Kelseyville)
Lake View Inn(Lucerne)
Makiivka Estate(Lakeport)
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolbest westernsbeautiful hotelgreat roomnice staylarge atriumattached restaurantwine industrygreat place to staypool tableclear lakesan franhave a good timenice loungebest hotel in townfitness centerwater pressure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dilip P, General Manager at Best Western El Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Reviewed 16 December 2012

I stayed at this Hotel this last Friday (12-14-12) for a funeral. I was greeted at the front desk by Tenneal. She was very friendly & professional the whole time. The room was very clean & plush for the area. I am glad I went with this Hotel & WOULDN'T stay anywhere else in that town!!! :-)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2012

We have stayed at the El Grande a number of times and have always enjoyed our stay. The service is good. It is clean and it's comfortable. I don't like writing reviews so settle for4 what I first wrote.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Little improvemen over last stay, not sure why this happened but it made me feel uncomfortable. I went to the wrong room and my key opened that door. I was embarrassed to see someone else's luggage and then noticed it was the wrong room. Didn't make me feel save. I'm glad someone wasn't in the room. OMG

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I was in the area to visit my daughter. This is probably the nicest place to stay in Clearlake and I suppose because it is considered a Resort area that allows for the price. The rooms are clean, but standard motel and nothing special. We wanted to use the jacuzzi, but it was not working. We did enjoy the bar and the pool table. We ordered appetizers from the restaurant and they were only OK. The waitress was working the restaurant and the bar and both were fairly full so it took forever to pay the bill.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Dilip P, Manager at Best Western El Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 7079942000.

Adena Pietsch