“The people are great the food is okay”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Happy Garden Reataurant & Bar
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Rosa, California
“The people are great the food is okay”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

All my friends told me to try this place the food was great. I like how they had one side bar and other side restruant so it is good for everyone. there was a pool table so we could play and great staff. the lady that took my food order had a hard time understanding me but it came out right. It was ok food kinda bland but it was good for the price. i recommend this place to people i know because it is a great place to have a drink or sit with the family and eat dinner.

• Visited May 2012

Nice, California
“Great menu”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Excellent Thai and Chinese food great value the bar is a bit too noisy while dining

Visited December 2011
k-ville,CA
“Best chinese food around”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

When we get the hunger for good chinese food we drive 45 minutes to eat here. When our food arrives it always reminds us as to why the drive was worth the effort. Great chow mein, best honey walnut shrimp and general chicken. love the appetizers too

1 Thank ktmaui
Providence, RH
“Great sit-in dining in Lake County”
Reviewed 30 October 2011

The service was great and the food was greater. The cocktails were pretty good too. The people at 20 Oaks recommended me and my family come down to eat here, and we really appreciated it. The portions are wonderful, especially for my growing boys. We had leftovers to take back with us when we got home.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Guss W
Palm Desert, California
“Good Chinese & Thai”
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Visiting the area for the first time, and taking out my friends who recently moved here, We were suprised to find the this little gem was so good. The Hot & Sour soup was great. We had several dishes which we shared among us. My favorite was the Honey Walnut Shrimp. The Pad Kee Mao was very good as well.

The service was great. Very friendly. I found the restaurant to be clean and well kept. The bar was in a separate room and is quite large. There were quite a few locals hanging out there. So all in all I would defenatly recomend this place if your ever in Clearlake Oaks.
The only negative was that there is a canal accross the street which is very fowl smellling, but don't let that stop you from going. Once insdie you smell the wonderful aroma of the foods being prepaired.

• Visited August 2011