“yummmmmmmmmmmm”

Add it.
Happy Garden Reataurant & Bar
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 August 2012

this is by far the only place in lake county to eat chinese food fast friendly great prices you just cant go wrong love it!

1  Thank reikiprncs

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Just moved here, tried this Chinese restaurant and really liked it. Hubster had sweet & sour pork and really liked it. Happy Garden has an extensive menu of both Thai & Chinese, restaurant is modern looking and clean. I'd recommend it.

1  Thank mermaid82001
Reviewed 8 July 2012

All my friends told me to try this place the food was great. I like how they had one side bar and other side restruant so it is good for everyone. there was a pool table so we could play and great staff. the lady that took my food order had a hard time understanding me but it came out right. It was ok food kinda bland but it was good for the price. i recommend this place to people i know because it is a great place to have a drink or sit with the family and eat dinner.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Excellent Thai and Chinese food great value the bar is a bit too noisy while dining

Reviewed 12 February 2012

When we get the hunger for good chinese food we drive 45 minutes to eat here. When our food arrives it always reminds us as to why the drive was worth the effort. Great chow mein, best honey walnut shrimp and general chicken. love the appetizers too

1  Thank ktmaui