“Excellent food”

Whitehawk Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Clio
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Description: Located just outside Graeagle, California a short hour drive from Tahoe or Reno. Whitehawk Restaurant provides stunning mountain views from inside and outside the main dining area. The property is set on 23 acres nestled in the Mohawk Valley of Plumas County. Perfect for casual dining, group events, family reunions, and business get aways.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Great food and great service. All made from scratch with fresh ingredients. Every meal a delight. Be sure and catch the Sunday night Prime Rib special!!!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I are vegetarians and Whitehawk Lodge Restaurant had great options for us. they change their menu often and are very accomodating.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

this was an oasis in the middle of Plumas County and what an experience it was...my family really enjoyed their time there.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Came here for my birthday dinner on June 14th. Food was amazing as usual, the restaurant only had 3 tables occupied including ours on a Saturday night. Service was great until the end of the evening at 8:15 while we were finishing our meal. All of a sudden, the lights turned on full bore and we noticed the staff standing in the hallway staring at ourselves and the remaining couple still eating. They started clearing our table before we finished. They said we could stay if we wanted to sit in the bar. We found this very rude since they were slow and we were at least a $100 table service. Unfortunately we will probably not go back even though we love the food.

1  Thank Wyldreams
Sharonatlodge, Owner at Whitehawk Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

I am so sorry this happened, it will be addressed today with my staff. I won't make excuses for this and I take full responsibility for the lack of professionalisum you witnessed. I hope you will revisit us next time you are in the area, please ask for me when checking in for dinner and I will see you get the courtesy you deserve and expect from Whitehawk Restaurant.
As far as it being a slow night, the lodge cabins were full (cabin guests are 60% of our business) but all the guests were attending a wedding in the local area, leaving the restaurant very quiet for a Saturday Night. None the less, what happened that night is unacceptable, I hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our Car club had elected to dine here during our stay in Graeagle. Staff were obliging with orders and drinks, food was good , veranda was perfect for our group of about 24. A very pleasant evening was had by all.