“Chris met my expectations!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Zini's Diner
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bent Mountain, Virginia
“Chris met my expectations!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Being in Cloverdale for 11 days was tough from a good food standpoint, but Chris, the owner of Zini's, treated me to pot roast my 2nd week in town. What a treat! What a nice guy!

Visited June 2013

Huntington Beach, CA
“Great Hole In The Wall Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2012

My wife, I and some friends were staying at the Geyserville Inn for our wine tasting trip. We have stayed there many times and enjoy the hotel but there are no reasonably priced places to eat close by.

I was searching the internet for a place to eat close by and came across Zini's Diner. The local ratings were great and people recommend the Swedish pancakes or Chicken fried steak.

We decided to give it a try since it was only 10 minutes away and on our way to wine tasting.

The restaurant is next door to an ACE hardware so it was pretty easy to find. It is basically a block building with very few decorations inside.

I had read reviews about a specific server named Nancy. We ended up with Nancy and she was great. I ordered the Chicken fried steak while my wife and our friends ordered the Swedish pancakes. We all loved our meals. It was a filling amount of food and it was well worth the stop.

We ended up eating there for breakfast the next morning also.

If you are traveling North on the 101 and need breakfast (they also serve lunch and dinner) I would recommend you stopping at Zini's Diner in Cloverdale, CA.

• Visited November 2012