Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$88
Travelocity
US$118
US$104
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskmile radiusmovie theatersstayed for two nightsshaw avespecial thankshard boiled eggsexceptional stafflevel of customer serviceawesome servicecommon areasguest laundrybiscuits and gravysequoia parkhot breakfastworkout room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is a nice choice. Close to Fresno State. Our room was very comfortable- had microwave, smal refridge & coffee maker. Breakfast actually consisted of quite a few choices & was a nice addition.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Suggested a place for lunch when asked, Dog House- just down the street & fun sports bar, great tri tip sandwiches.
Would stay again if in this area.

Room Tip: Rooms are a bit quieter on pool side.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate the time it takes to write one of these reviews and we are always striving to exceed customer expectations. We will continue to work hard in order to do so.

I hope that you will continue to use the Holiday Inn Express brand wherever your travels take you.

Kyung

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The staff at the Holiday Inn Express in Clovis is really, really fantastic. Everyone who works there is so friendly and so efficient, From getting shuttle rides, to checking in, to the free breakfast, to just everything is excellent. I could list many of the employees by name, except that I don't have a good memory for names. I do want to single out Kelly, Randy, and Joy. I know there are more I should mention so the next times I stay there I will make sure to remember their names. Thank you everyone at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Mr. John,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We appreciate the opportunity to make a small difference in the lives of our guests. I hope that you will continue to use us for your hospitality needs in the Clovis area. Should you have the need for another reservation please do not hesitate to contact us. Once again, Thank you!

Kyung

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Okay, so i had to come back to Fresno for the second half of a two week school. The first week was spent at another hotel and i found it to be poor. This week was much better, it was closer to where my school was and the neighborhood was much nicer. I was greater by a very friendly staff. Got to my room 302 and it was clean, comfortable and pretty roomy. I noticed that there was no frig, so I when to the staff and asked if i could get one, sure no problem was the response i got. By the time i returned back from the store, it was in my room and ready to go. The next morning I walked down to the gym, only to find the treadmill broken. I stopped by the front desk to report it, the response i got was, no problem we will get it fixed, and we can offer you a free pass for the the Blast Fitness across the street, Awesome! The free breakfast was not over cooked and the food was actually hot unlike the last place i stayed. Very happy with the overall experience. I was able to go to class each morning with a smile on my face and say "I stayed at a holiday inn express"!!

This hotel is centrally located near lots of places to eat and is easy to get to in the fresno area. Highly recommend this place to those who come. And they honor the government rate.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you so much for your awesome review. One of the best things about working in hospitality is seeing the immediate satisfaction from our guests when they have a perfect stay. I hope that you will continue to use IHG and Holiday Inn Express for all your travel needs and should you ever need another reservation in Clovis, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Dear staff ,

I recently stayed at your hotel Feb 14th - 16th for a Fresno state Softball tournament which was outstanding . I wanted to thank you for the great service + quality & your staff members where amazing.I will be returning on March 13 - 16th - 2014 looking forward too seeing you all . Special thanks to Aaron Breeze + Sergio Madrigal my weekend was fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We pride ourselves in providing a fantastic guest experience and helping to make your stay memorable. If you are ever in the Clovis area again, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist in any way that we can.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Randy was amazing and he provided excellent customer service. He was available at all times. He was very nice and everything we needed and he was able to get for us. When we first got there, we wanted hot chocolate and there wasn't any and he got some for us.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the fantastic review! We as a team are always excited when one of our staff goes above and beyond for one of our guests. Great customer service goes a long way towards making great memories and we hope to be able to do so again in the future. Should you need anything the next time you are in town please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you once again!