Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$64
US$62
US$148
US$104
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskmile radiusmovie theatersstayed for two nightsshaw avespecial thankshard boiled eggsexceptional stafflevel of customer serviceawesome servicecommon areasguest laundrybiscuits and gravysequoia parkhot breakfastworkout room
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Came in late from the airport - called hotel and was pleasantly surprised that shuttle was still running - picked us up within minutes. Another pleasant surprise - our reservation request for connecting rooms was honored without any hassle (2 king executive rms). Immediately recognized as Platinum Priority Club and given goody bags with waters & snacks - all made for great first impression. Rooms were comfortable and appeared newer. Typical HIE breakfast. Shuttle back to airport in morning made for easy stay.

Room Tip: If you want rooms to connect, request 2 King Executive rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We always strive for a superior customer service experience and I am glad that my staff was able to help in any way that they could. The next time you are in town, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed here for 1 night breaking a journey from San Simeon to Yosemite. Good location on Shaw Bvld with lots of dining options nearby. We good a good recommendation for a steakhouse down the street (Cool hand Luke's) Room was fine and breakfast was the typical HI express fayre. Rom price was pretty good, so for the money, it was a good choice

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Hanlor,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the room accommodation, breakfast and the location of our hotel. It is our goal to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Charisse V
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I travel for business, and like most business folks, I always look for nice hotels with Great Service etc., etc.

While I know many times you never hear about something unless it's a problem....but just wanted to take the time to tell you how much I enjoy the Holiday Inn Express in Clovis, CA., .....especially Randy.

I've stayed at several hotels in the Clovis/Fresno area over the years.....but the service at Hoiliday Inn Clovis on Shaw Ave., is the Best.

Example:......when I arrived on Sunday, 6/15.......as I walked into the lobby for check-in, Randy was behind the desk and I was greated with "Good Afternoon Mr. Rapp,".....so good to see you back with us again!! Yeah.....that probably doesn't seem like much....but the simple fact Randy recognized me, by name no less.....means a LOT to folks like me traveling.

The hotel stay was great as always......quite....peaceful.....great service, and an EXTREMELY Friendly Staff!!!!

I still have several more trips to the Clovis/Fresno area this year, and Randy secured the Holiday Inn Express as my First Choice, the next time I come to town.

I sure hope the Hoilday Inn Express folks realize what a Great Employee they truly have.....trust me.....I've stayed at other Holiday Inn's, and the service and treatment in Clovis is ALWAYS just a cut above!!!

Great Job!!! Looking forward to seeing them again!!!

Most Sincerely,
Steven Rapp

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that Randy was able to go above and beyond as a customer service rep. We look forward to continuing this type of service any time that you are in town.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

On of the best HIE's that I stay at. Great staff. Clean and comfortable rooms at a very reasonable price. Anne and Jada made sure we had cookies each nite when we got back to the hotel from a long day of meetings. The rest of the staff is equally friendly and accommodating. Overall a great stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review! We knew that the cookies would be a hit, but didn't realize that it would be such a huge success. I have informed Anna and Jada of your kind words and look forward hosting you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Had a wonderful trip. Breakfast was fresh and hot. Coco was there to assist with her always-pleasant attitude.
Room was very clean. Wish they'd fix the shower head in room 112. It is always sliding down and makes showering awkward.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind review! From the bottom of my heart we appreciate you our guest. The next time you are in town please let us know and we will take care of you and all your lodging needs!