“Great Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The hotel is clean, quiet and we enjoyed our stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely visit again. We were in Clovis on business and needed a quiet place to go after a weekend craft fair. We were very pleased with Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Once we ordered the Hotel we did't nown where we are going, the only reasons were it's an Hilton and the location.And then we found a very nice hotel with a very hosting worm stuff. We arrived late and we didn't want to look for a restaurant and after looking in the menu we decided to eat and it was a very nice surprise. The dinner was very good
All of this, this is way i prefer hilton

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Nice hotel, clean rooms, nice service,but not for 129.00 a night, for Fresno, CA. We put a do not disturb sign on our door, and the maid service came by to make sure we did not want our room clean. Nice touch. Don't eat breakfast in the hotel restaurant The food quality was mediocre and the service was slow and inconsistent.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Overall I had a great experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn. I felt very looked after, the premises and rooms were clean, free internet and a nice surrounding. The manager Ashley was wonderful!! I had an issue upon checkin, Ashley handled me with care and concern and made me feel very taken care of. Eric was wonderful as well...thank you so much for the great stay. I am going to return:))

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The Clovis CA Hilton Garden Inn is an outstanding hotel with top rate service. From check in to checkout it was nothing short of enjoyable. The rooms are well laid out and offer plenty of space. The fitness center is has both machine and free weights to allow any type of workout you want. The food is outstanding and very afordable.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I selected this hotel initially because it was near the university I was visiting on Friday. The room was large and comfortable, and I had a quick, tasty dinner in the lobby restaurant. When I was in the area a couple of days later, I went out of my way to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2013

The hotel was nice overall and the price was in the range for this level of hotel. Why do you stay at a hotel but to sleep. The king bed has 2 adjusters. My side was stuck on Hard and my wife's, although set to the same, was a HOLE. In fact i kept falling into it. The bedding was frustrating as well. the sheet was not tucked in properly and the comforter kept sliding off in the night.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family