Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$90
US$88
US$146
US$104
All reviewsfront deskbar restaurantsave mart centernice hotelbusiness triproom was cleangreat staffthe general managerrecommend this hotelfresno areagreat place to stayhotel stayfitness centerair conditionerpleasant stayfresno airportdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This was my second time staying at this hotel in the last 4 months. When I walked in, before I told the manager my name, he welcomed me back and remembered who I was from my previous stay. Each member of the staff went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable and their level of attentiveness was off the charts. I travel almost every week for work, and I always stay in Hilton Properties, I'm a Diamond HH member- this hotel is without question my favorite to stay in and it has everything to do with the hotel staff and leadership.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I think it's a lovely moderate range hotel, but for the price one would think that there would be a complimentary breakfast. It was very pricey. Of course, to be fair, I was booking at the last minute.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very nice, and easy to work with. The breakfast was very good for a hotel, food was hot, staff was friendly and avaiable as needed. The hotel was clean and well presented. The location to the airport could have been better, but for this trip it was fine. I did have a qiet room and teh bed was average, a little firm, but I slept well

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2014

For a Hilton Garden Inn, it does not disappoint. Clean, convenient, plenty of amenities and great service. I stay here for work every couple months and have noticed that the staff stays fairly constant and have had excellent service at each visit.

If you want consistent, Hilton Garden Inn service, you will not be disappointed at this hotel. No frills, no extras but nothing lacking either.

For some reason, I always sleep well here. Can't imagine the beds are different from another Hilton Garden Inn but I like this hotel for this reason.

Just quality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great place to stay, clean, quiet and reasonably priced! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in this area. Love the fact that you can adjust your mattress firmness to ensure a great nights sleep! Breakfast was also very good and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends