“nice place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel is extremely clean, well furnished and the staff are engaging, very customer service oriented. Many amenites near by. The food was very good and the specials were great. I love the adjustable beds!! I was greeted every time I was coming in or leaving. Having water and coffee available all the time was really nice, too. I love Hilton properties and enjoy myself with evey stay.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hilton lived up to it's name, great palce, great roon, great breakfast, only thing that could have been better is giving mw a military discount. other than thay I loved this placed, put my mom up for the 4th, what a treat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great staff! A gentleman working/greeting in the restaurant filled my coffee cup and I asked if he could have my waitress bring my bill right away so I could leave as I had a meeting to attend. It was very busy that morning and he said if I didn't have the bill to just leave and breakfast would be "on him"! Great customer service!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Small but efficient, good quality room & Bed. Food excellent, Staff very helpful. We were visiting our grandchildren and chose this location blind but will be our base camp for future visits. Over all quality unbeatable as compared to other hotels of similar size and amenities. If your going to Clovis I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The staff and facilities at this hotel are the best you will find in this level hotel. A more attentive staff you will not find in any level hotel. Get a custom omelet in the restaurant for breakfast-you will be back the next morning for another. My company books this hotel and it's direct billed so I can't speak to the value, but the whole experience is top of the line. I spend about 150 nights per year in hotels across the country so I think I have a good perspective. The ONLY complaint I have is lack of a shuttle to/from the Fresno airport which is about 5 miles away. But take a cab: it's worth it!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Love Hilton's beds, pillows and towels. Too bad their air system was noisy at this one. For my room, which was a suite that we paid $200 including taxes, it sounded like we were next to a generator. Staff was extremely friendly, place was very clean and it is well located. I may try it again to see if it was just a bad room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John N
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel and the staff were great! However, our room was not. Our windows opened onto a rooftop with huge A/C system fans. The sound was loud throughout the night - as if in an airport. If we had had another room, I'm sure everything would have been perfect. I got mediocre sleep despite their comfy beds because of this.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Y K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clovis
Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis
Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Clovis? Share your experiences!