“Business travel”

Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Was here on business and my room was clean and well kept by staff. I had a hot water issue one day as did a number of other guests. Not a big deal but it seems to be a nagging issue for this location.

The staff more than made up for it. Linn is phenomenal and I'm not sure he ever sleeps!!! Flavored water in the lobby and food areas, great breakfast service and a friendly staff made the stay very nice.

• Stayed: August 2014
Johnnie H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Good Morning Jonathan K,

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us although there was an issue with your water. I would love to apologize about this for we are working out the issues involving this matter so we can be the best hotel for your travels. We hope you accept our apologies and to see your return in the future. If you have any other issues or concerns to address please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email.

Respectfully,

Johnnie Harris, Director of Sales
559-299-2203 Ext: 4906

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Our preferred hotel in Fresno / Clovis area. Try our best to always make reservations at this location, but the hotel books up fast. Excellent staff, rooms are immaculately clean, and great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Johnnie H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Afternoon David P,

Thanks for such a kind review, we actually do fill up pretty quickly but we are delighted to have you as a guest at our property and even more delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have any comments and/or concerns on anything we could do differently I would love to receive your feedback.

King regards,
Johnnie Harris, Sales Director

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I recently stayed with this hotel during a business trip to Fresno. It will be the last time I book with this particular location. The hot water barely works, the internet is slow, and the breakfast is over-priced. The hotel rooms also have a musty smell. The value, for the price you pay, is just not there.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Johnnie H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Gray,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with the water temperature and internet at our property. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Kind Regards,
Johnnie Harris, Sales Director

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was my first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn. My request for an early check-in was graciously met. My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. All in all, a very pleasant stay and very convenient to where I needed to go. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed in this Hilton Garden Inn while on travel for business, the staff immediately make you feel at home and ensure you are familiar with the hotel and it's amenities. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Everything met my expectations and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Overall the hotel is nice and the staff is pleasant. We had trouble with the shower head and AC unit. There is not a fan in the bathroom to remove odors and steam from the shower which is uncomfortable. The pool and gym is kept clean and picked up. All doors are kept locked and guests must use their hotel key so you feel safe. There are plenty of restaurants around the hotel. Easy access on and off 168. I feel the rates are too high for Fresno/Clovis and the rates do not change with the season.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here for a swimming competition during a HOT spell in the Fresno region. The staff of this hotel is truly amazing! From the moment that we arrived, we felt welcomed and were constantly asked for feedback. The rooms are spacious, and it's nice to have a small fridge and microwave. The pool is outside, and good sized with a smaller hot tub. The location is on a busy thoroughfare, but we really couldn't hear any outside noise from our rooms. The price was a bit high, but with hungry swimmers, I think we may have gotten our money's worth on the breakfast, which was cooked to order and delicious. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clovis
Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis
Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North
2 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center
Comfort Suites Clovis

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Clovis? Share your experiences!