“Slept like a baby!”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Lodi, California
“Slept like a baby!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The location of this hotel was perfect for our trip. Close to food and activities. Everything was clean and comfortable. We loved the bed and slept very well and the next morning we were well fed with a wonderful breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to all travelers to the central valley, Clovis/Fresno area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis on TripAdvisor! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know what a great hotel we have. I'm glad you found our hotel quiet, convenient and you slept like a baby. I feel the same way every time I sleep in a Clean & Fresh Hampton bed! Thanks again and we sincerely hope to be able to be of service to you again on your next trip to the Clovis area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I'll be upfront and tell you that it was my error to begin with.
I was traveling on official orders and selected the military rate.
I erroneously did not check to make sure the hotel was not playing games with the official Federal per diem rate issued Federally through GSA. Anyone can go online and see what the official travel per diem rate is - and I guess my error was assuming that Hampton followed the official rates.
Unfortunately, they do not. They also do not understand the difference between the State and the Federal Government, as they explained to me that the State pays $90. What the State pays is irrelevant. And they are unwilling to help me modify my reservation for $1.00. I would recommend Marriott hotels if you need the actual Federal approved rate.

Room Tip: Northwest section of the building is best.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Please be advised the 2014 Federal and State government rates have now been corrected through all travel channels. Any Federal government employees traveling on business will now be able to book the $85.00 rate if it is available. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 30 March 2014

With hotels service competing to win the customer heart, this particular Hampton Inn &Suite has won my heart. To my surprised their service was above and beyond what other hotel did. Unfortunately, I only stay overnight in this property prior to my flight departure and did not have time to have breakfast. However, the "to go" breakfast was ready prior to my departure. That one night has impress me with the service they provided. From check in to check out, everything was excellent, clean room and friendly staff. To top it off, I asked for a shuttle service to the airport at 4:30 a.m, little that I know the shuttle didn't run until 5:30 a.m. A cab was waiting for me at 4:30 am, and when I arrived at the airport, the cab driver told me that the fare was paid off by the hotel. Thank you for an excellent customer service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your amazing five star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis. I appreciate your kind and generous words and sharing your experience at TripAdvisor. We hope that the next time you visit us you will stay longer! Thanks for traveling and choosing us as your home away from home.
Fremont, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very clean, accomodating and generally helpful with any request. Breakfast was delicious, with a wide variety of items both warm and cold. Accomodating with dogs and there is an area adjacent to the hotel for pets to relieve themselves. Access to restaurants is perfect - you could walk or drive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
We sincerely want to thank you for your incredible five star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis Airport North! We appreciate your generosity in taking the time to write and share your review. Thank you again for your feedback. Our team looks forward to having the opportunity to be of service to you again on your next trip to the Clovis area.
Mountain View, California, Usa
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a half marathon in Fresno. The hotel was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. There's also lots of parking and a mini store with snacks in case you're hungry. I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank your for your five star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis Airport North. I am delighted you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide excellent service and a great product at an affordable price. Our staff takes great pride in this and its wonderful that you had a great experience and would recommend us to others. We hope you return for the next marathon and choose us as your home away from home once again.
Mission Viejo, California
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Excellent amenities, staff, and a comfortable room. We stay at this hotel frequently when we visit family. They welcome friends and family to join us at breakfast also. The location is convenient for us and we always have a good quiet sleep.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
We truly appreciate your five star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Clovis! It is a sincere pleasure to serve you and we appreciate you being a loyal guest to the Hampton brand. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with others on TripAdvisor and we look forward to serving you on your next family visit to Clovis.
Jensen Beach, Florida
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Beautiful new hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The whole place was very clean and quiet. We got a great nights sleep and good breakfast in the morning before heading back to San Francisco. We would highly recommend while on the Fresno area.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
We sincerely appreciate your five star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Clovis. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We strive to provide our guests with a great experience and are delighted that is what you had while staying with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again on your next trip to the Fresno/Clovis area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clovis
Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis
Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis
Best Western Clovis Cole

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North? Share your experiences!