“Wonderful Experience”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a wonderful hotel to stay at. You will love your stay. Kitchen staff members are wonderful. The beds are so comfortable to the point that you will want to sleep in every morning. I did not hear any noise outside my room. Wonderful restaurants in the area as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites in Clovis. We appreciate you taking the time to make others aware of your experience. Thank you for recognizing our great staff members. They take pride in everything they do. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to having you as our guest again on your next trip to the Clovis area.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Julie checked me in both times and was friendly and made me feel at home. I ate at the evening reception both evenings and the food was good. The breakfast was very good. The room was quiet and very clean. The Shower was GREAT! Excellent water pressure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your five star review of the Homewood Suites in Clovis. I sincerely appreciate your kind words about Julie. She is a great associate who is off this summer and we really look forward to welcoming her back in August. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will consider staying with us on your next visit to the Clovis area.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The service provided by the staff was exceptional. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. There was a nice variety offered for breakfast and light dinners daily. And the beer and wine were a nice treat to look forward to especially since this location does not provide a hot tub to relax in at the end of the day. Overall this was a decent hotel, with decent accommodations, with exceptional customer service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Homewood Suites Clovis with others on TripAdvisor. We are grateful you acknowledged our hard working staff as they take great pride in the service they provide to our staff. Thank you again and we hope to be of service to you on your next trip to the Clovis area.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This hotel is my go-to place whenever I'm in the area. I like that they're suites which give you more room & the small kitchen allows you to cook which is helpful especially if you're with kids. The location of the hotel makes it easy to get around Clovis. It's a nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Rachel O

Thank you for your five star review of the Homewood Suites in Clovis. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to serving you again on a future trip to the area. Thanks for traveling!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This hotel shows great attention to the preferences of their guests. I'm a light sleeper and they did some shifting around to make sure that my room would be quiet so that I could get a good night's sleep. I travel for business, so this is really important to me. I've stayed here three times now and they always do a great job!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

On behalf of the entire staff of the Homewood Suites Clovis, thank you for your amazing five star review of our hotel. I am so pleased that the staff has ensured your request be met for a quiet room. As a traveler, I can appreciate your request. I am delighted you have stayed with us a number of times and that you have made our hotel your home away from home in Clovis. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Clovis and we truly look forward to being of service to you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites in Clovis, CA. Staff is friendly. The breakfast and manager's evening meals offered Monday-Friday were top notched and best of all "free". Business center was awesome and believe it or not everything worked as advertised. Very private and suites make you feel like home away from home. Only a couple of miles from the Fresno-Yosemite Airport and very easy in and out.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for your recent five star review of the Homewood Suites in Clovis! We are delighted you had such a great experience and shared it on TripAdvisor. I look forward to reviewing your comments with our staff. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to the Clovis/Fresno area. Thanks for traveling!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

check in lady was very mean, I asked higher floor, she said no, I asked quieter room, she gave me the room facing high way, and with frozen face.....and manager seems nice but didn't do too much to help

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On behalf of the entire staff of our hotel, I apologize for your negative experience during the check in at our hotel. Unfortunately, when you indicated you did not want to stay in a suite that included the number "4" in the room number, this eliminated the entire top floor of our hotel as an option for you. Since our hotel was also at full capacity, it did limit the opportunity to meet your request. Please accept my sincere apology.