“Came in hungry left stuffed!”
Review of Jus' Jo's

Jus' Jo's
Ranked #9 of 292 Restaurants in Clovis
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My daughter is always raving about this place. We spent night in Clovis and tried it the next day. I would drive the two hours just to have breakfast there. It will definitely be one of our favorite spots. So busy but personal service. Fills up really fast. Amazing staff and I only saw three people in tiny kitchen working their magic! Thanks

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stopped here for Father's Day breakfast, good food fair prices. For a few dollars more the larger pork plates looked great. Biscuits and gravy with a medium thick gravy. This is very small location and a short wait is common.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Small often packed, well worth the wait... Massive portions cheap prices and great hospitality. Been going for years best breakfast & lunch in town.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I believe they changed the name to JUS JOS ill have to look up at the sign...this is the ultimate mom and pop breakfast or lunch family place. Crowded and noisy on week ends (sorry) meals are priced reasonably and excellent quality..I also like it because i can use my debit card...recently i tried it and they accept them....some place(big names too) do not ...
Very much recommended and parking is plentiful

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have been to Jus' Jo's three times over the past month, after the Toyota Service rep recommended it to me, while I waited for my car to be serviced. This is a great breakfast place. Around 9 am or so it can get rather busy. They have a number of booths surronding the interior and a number of tables. They have some breakfast specials that are very reasonably priced. Coffee is better than average. The breakfast portions are large. Each time I had a special consisting of two large buttermilk pancakes, one scrambled egg (seemed like more), and two large pieces of bacon for $4.99. Coffee is extra. Food is very good, service is quick and they keep filling your coffee. I have not been there for lunch or dinner yet, but I highly recommend them for breakfast.

Been to Jus' Jo's? Share your experiences!