“VERY HELPFUL”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed 14 June 2011

GREAT, GREAT service! Very kind employees. Was there on a funeral and they were very helpful in the reservation process. The pictures on the website are ACCURATE!
would stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 May 2011

My stay at this hotel was posotive. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The customer service was excellent. Me and my wife needed a later check out time and the manager did not charge us to check out an hour later. He front desk workers were very friendly and helpful. It was an all around great stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 107. The room was very quite.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2011

the kitchenette floor was so dirty my feet turned near black after walking barefoot and the floors needed top be vacuumed badly OTHERWISE..... this is AWESOME place to stay 1 or 2 nights or extended with all new kitchen cipboards,counters,bath & kitchen fixtures,fridge etc they did a great job refurbishing this fairly aged motel. 1 service issue w nearly $100 spent for 1 night I was waiting unfortunately for ride to pick me up 1.5 hours after checkout.I had all my stuff ready and informed owner of situation and just prior to ride showing up owner humiliated me by making me put all my belongings OUTSIDE MY ROOM while I wait so room could be cleaned. VERY DISAPPOINTED di not even offer me area to put my stuff while waiting. Made a decent stay a bummer & not worth the 2 nights $200

Room Tip: ask for discounts ....of ANY kind
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2011

The room was clean and well done. Had all the amenities desired. Corey was great at answering questions and being helpful. Will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I'm a flight attendant - & stay all over - this is the second time I've stayed here - but will always choose it when the need arises. It's clean , quiet, safe -they are all helpful & cordial. I'm lucky to have found it - just happened to drive by & it works for me.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Never thought I would see this high of quality at a inn before. I wasn't expecting much from this chain, until I spent my first night. Soft beds, great staff, and also a great location to stay if you are traveling to the national parks.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2011

This very cheap motel was horrrible. I will never stay with this chain again. I should have paid more for the Marriott up the street.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ScotchyB
abvi77, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2011

We are very sorry that you were unhappy with your stay.I was never notified of any problems during your stay.Our office hours are open 24hrs a day.I would love to solve any problems that you might still have.Our goals are to make the guest to feel like they never left home.If i can ever help to change your mind and revisit our property,give me a call any time.I will be looking foward to speaking with you.Thank you and have a great day.MGR. Cory Sullivan