“Delicious food, great service”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #35 of 290 Restaurants in Clovis
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Our swim team chose Panera to cater their lunches for four days. Not only was the food well-prepared, fresh and delicious, they delivered the lunches at two different venues and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. Everyone's box lunch was clearly labeled with their name (21 swimmers). I had an outstanding salad with chicken, blue cheese and dehydrated apples (which had tints of ginger/sugar). Really good greens and dressing. We will use them next time!

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Unique approach to lunch sandwiches and soup restaurant. Fast and quick on the servide and the food with wonderful bakery options as well for your sweet tooth. Enjoy

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Panera is a great place to visit during lunch to get fresh food quickly and easily. Keep in mind that you aren't served here, so if you are looking for a "sit down" restaurant this isn't the place.

That being said, they have plenty of options to choose from and I love the unique twist they put on their sandwiches that makes them stand out from the crowd. My vegetarian sandwich favorite would be the Mediterranean veggie.

The bread is excellent and I love their black bean soup as well.

The BEST thing I like about the Panera on the West side (not this location) is that it has a drive-thru!

Panera is a great value and option for lunch and sure to have something you'll like!

Reviewed 29 August 2012

The food was delicious, I have had the Cinnamon Roll and the Cobblestone muffin and both were excellent.
The Panera Card gives you a discount on the special of the month, but it is a great way for them to track your purchases. The salads and sandwiches are also very good

Reviewed 2 January 2009

There are several Panera Bread Cafes around the United States, this is a chain restaurant featuring fresh sandwiches, salads and baked breads and pasteries. This past New Year's Eve my daughter and I enjoyed a very nice lunch here. The place was packed and there was short line. You order at the counter and pick your order up after your pager goes off. We had about a 10 minute wait. I had the Smokehouse Turkey sandwich with a cup of the Broccoli Cheddar Soup. The sandwich was made with Smokehouse Turkey, smoked bacon, smoked cheddar and sun-dried tomatoes served on Artisan 3 Cheese bread. This was a Hot Panini sandwich and very yummy!

My daughter had the Chipotle Cheddar Turkey sandwich with Pepper-Mustard chicken and Smoked Bacon, served on Artisan Bread. She loved it! The sandwiches come with your choice of Potato Chips or an apple. After lunch we picked up some Orange Scones and Cinammon Rolls for New Year's Day breakfast, both were really good. We then headed off for our mother-daughter pedicures which were heavenly!

I highly recommend a stop at Panera Bread for great fresh food in a pleasant ambiance. We travel a lot throughout the year and will be looking for these cafes for a healthy meal while on the road. :)

1  Thank syrahgirl