“Great service, great pasta”

Luna Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 274 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Walked in from a nearby hotel and had a very pleasant dinner. Excellent quick but not pushy service. It was a hot day (most are in Clovis) and the server refilled our water glasses multiple times and also checked back with us frequently. Pasta dishes we ordered were outstanding, not too heavy with sauces but a good balance and perfectly cooked. Recommend this place and will eat here again next time in Clovis.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

My Italian mother made the best spaghetti sauce, and Luna's comes pretty close, but there's one thing they do better than any other Italian restaurant I know of, and that's "eggplant especiale" which is the mushroom version of their regular eggplant parmigiana (that my wife orders). For me the really good thing beyond the fabulous taste is the serving size. Instead of what I have gotten at other restaurants, one eggplant slice, I get four! I can't eat it all, but that's the good news because I cut it in four equal servings and take home three. It is soooo good! And you can't beat the price!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We have been to this restaurant many times, food is average for a pizzeria, but for the money it is good, and it is local.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

From the salad to the wonderful spaghetti and meatballs and everything in between this restaurant is fantastic. The staff are actually happy to have you there and you feel welcome as soon as you come in the door. Oh they have really yummy pizza too.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Great italian food, family owned restaurant, with plenty of stuff on the menu besides pizza. Nice beer and wine selection, and the pasta was incredible. Bert's speciale is not to be missed, the service was a little slow, but it was really busy so it's to be expected