“Love the manager Christina”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #33 of 279 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Christina (I hope I spelled your name right) is AMAZING!!!! Kindest and most compassionate manager of any food establishment I've ever been to. I was just there picking up some soup, and was blown away by how kind and helpful you were. Thank you so much for your kindness. We all appreciate it very much. Love the restaurant as well, same as I did many years ago when you first opened your doors and we were your very first customers. THANK YOU

Viviana

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I know it's a very popular place, and it seemed that at first, years ago, I enjoyed the food. I don't know if my tastes have changed or what, but for whatever reason, I find the food about average, nothing special or to rave about. Even the bread sticks. One thing I do know that has changed, as far as my food preferences go, is that I no longer care for Alfredo sauce, or sauces based on it.

The last few times I ate there, it was very noisy, especially with loud children. I felt like I was at Chuck E. Cheese. Guess it was just a matter of bad luck, as I'm sure it isn't always like that (I hope). I just do not seem to have a relaxing, comfortable experience there and always have to wait a long time to be seated.

1  Thank CatdaBrat
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I love this place. So yummy. Great service. You can get the nonstop soup. This is amazing place. I enjoy it. It's light in there like a veranda atmosphere. I'd highly reccomend tips place.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Restaurants I believe are put to the test when there is an inrush of customers wanting to be fed. In my opinion Olive Garden did not pass the test. Do they care? I have no idea. I wil go back but only in a normal day. Not on a special Day like Mother's Day or Father's Day. Salad was still the best.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The food is always good you can't be in a hurry,cause there's always quite a wait no matter time or day u go.