“Good food, quick service, moderate wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #23 of 267 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Soquel
“Good food, quick service, moderate wait”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had to wait about thirty minutes on a Friday night. they had quoted us 45 so we felt happy to get in earlier. We got our drinks and food really fast and our waitress was very friendly. The restaurant was super busy and a little noisy, but we had great service.

• Visited July 2014

Fresno, California
“Love the manager Christina”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Christina (I hope I spelled your name right) is AMAZING!!!! Kindest and most compassionate manager of any food establishment I've ever been to. I was just there picking up some soup, and was blown away by how kind and helpful you were. Thank you so much for your kindness. We all appreciate it very much. Love the restaurant as well, same as I did many years ago when you first opened your doors and we were your very first customers. THANK YOU

Viviana

• Visited June 2014
North Fork, California
“I am kind of getting bored with the food.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I know it's a very popular place, and it seemed that at first, years ago, I enjoyed the food. I don't know if my tastes have changed or what, but for whatever reason, I find the food about average, nothing special or to rave about. Even the bread sticks. One thing I do know that has changed, as far as my food preferences go, is that I no longer care for Alfredo sauce, or sauces based on it.

The last few times I ate there, it was very noisy, especially with loud children. I felt like I was at Chuck E. Cheese. Guess it was just a matter of bad luck, as I'm sure it isn't always like that (I hope). I just do not seem to have a relaxing, comfortable experience there and always have to wait a long time to be seated.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank CatdaBrat
Fresno, California
“Oh yes. Nonstop garlic bread. ”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I love this place. So yummy. Great service. You can get the nonstop soup. This is amazing place. I enjoy it. It's light in there like a veranda atmosphere. I'd highly reccomend tips place.

Clovis, California
“Mother's Day”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Restaurants I believe are put to the test when there is an inrush of customers wanting to be fed. In my opinion Olive Garden did not pass the test. Do they care? I have no idea. I wil go back but only in a normal day. Not on a special Day like Mother's Day or Father's Day. Salad was still the best.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!