“Liked it!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Like their breakfast, a lot. We live in the vicinity and usually eat breakfast around lunch time. No problem here! The trains decor really is interesting stuff and the service and staff are very pleasant and well trained (sorry, couldn't pass up the pun!). If you go for dinner Fri or Sat you'll enjoy some good music and on Sun an eclectic jam session. Relaxed, casual. On a nice day the patio dining is a great treat. Try it, you'll like it.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Had breakfast here one morning with my grandkids, they got a kick out of all the trains, especially the one that ran overhead. Breakfast was great and lots of food. Try it you'll like it!!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Stopped in for breakfast one morning after reading Trip Advisor's recommendations. We were not disappointed. It was fabulous ! I ordered the 2 eggs, potatoes, bacon with the biscuits and gravy. It was more than I could eat and I do have a hardy appetite. The biscuits and gravy were the best I have ever gotten in any eatery. I left there with this huge smile on my face and plans to go back when I get back to California again.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

This was a perfect restaurant that could handle 26 people after a motorcycle ride through Sequoia National Park. We were very thirsty and found this restaurant on the GPS. Great find with a small railroad track on the ceiling. We ate outside and the service was fast and the food was very good.

Very nice place to relax on the edge of the mountains.

Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

We love the Red Caboose for breakfast. We are regulars here for breakfast. Great food and great service and good prices.

Been to The Red Caboose? Share your experiences!