“Greatest place to stay”

Comfort Suites Clovis
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed 22 June 2011

I read the reviews on this hotel before i made my reservations. I was not sure that the reviews were actually written by people that stayed there but by people that were paid to write reviews, but i can say that they were written by real people because we stayed here me my mom and my two kids. All i can say is wow, we checked in about 11:45 P.M. and the gentlemen behind the counter helped us unload the car and take it to our room. The next morning the people behind the counter were so very nice to me and the kids. What really blew my mind was the housekeeping staff they took to my son and treated him so well they said good morning to him every morning and talked to him at breakfast . I have never stayed in a more wonderful hotel in my life. This is a hotel that i would recommend to others as well staying there again in Aug when we come to visit you have an A+ hotel in my opinion keep it up.

Room Tip: know what you want before you get there
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesClovis, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2011

Dear LisaDRoberts,

I greatly appreciate the time you took provide my team with the abundance of great compliments. Trip Advisor, actually is a great review site, where majority of the reviews are not rigged. I love using it personally as well, when I travel or dine at places I travel to. But back to your Comfort Suites review; I want to assure you that our goal is customer satisfaction in every single department of our hotel and making our guests a part of our family, which i am glad you got to witness first hand. We look forward to providing you with the same great service, in the near future!

Reviewed 6 June 2011

Comfort Suites was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was good as well. Fresh coffee after a long evening.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Hedgefamily_4,

Thank you for taking the time to give us the kind hearted compliments. Thank you for giving us the chance to provide hospitality for you in Fresno/Clovis. Looking forward to providing you hospitality, again and again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel during the Clovis Rodeo and it was a nice stay. I used to be a housekeeper and I tend to be a fairly picky traveler. This hotel was clean and I enjoyed their hospitality. They were friendly and knowledgeable. Their complementary breakfast was fine but it was nothing special. I slept well despite the fact that it is right off the main road. Incredibly quiet so I was happy. Overall it is a good hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

Dear PBRfan10,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and provide the great feed back. We work hard as a team and it feels good to see that our work is paying off and our guests are happy. Our housekeeping team wants to extend a thanks to you as well, since you acknowledged them. Breakfast is the main focus area for this year. We will actually be going against the current brand standards and creating our own "Start your morning right" breakfast. We just got done placing a $6500.00 equipment order and the food items upgrade will be effective 8-1-11.

It will offer, 3 types of waffles with a full fruit bar, fruit cups, garnola bars, 2 types of milk, 3 types of juice, 3 types of whole fruit, alternating hot items sucn as bacon & eggs, Sausage & eggs, Bacon Egg & cheese sandwhich, biscuits and gravey....and much much more! So make sure you come on back to witness the new breakfast first hand! Thank you once again for your compliments.

Jay Virk,

Reviewed 31 March 2011

My wife and I would really like to thank you for the wonderful treatment we received during our recent stay at your fine hotel. With the frustrations we were encountering with our prolonged escrow and delayed move, your hospitality and excellent service made quite a difference in the overall experience. Your entire staff was wonderful, personable and attentive. All of your guests that we spoke with were also very complimentary of your hotel and staff. Your complimentary breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesClovis, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2011

Bernie46_11

Thank you so much for the kind words and we are happy to be at your service any time. At Comfort Suites Clovis, we are committed to your satisfaction! Looking forward t accommodating you on your future hospitality needs.

Reviewed 21 March 2011

Clovis is never going to be your number one destination ("hey kids - let's go to the outskirts of Fresno for the weekend!), but if you've reason to be here then this is the place to saty.

The rooms are large and comfortable, the location is good to the old town area and the service is impeccable.

My wife and daughter, travelling with me, were looked after in a manner that was exceptional. Thanks to all involved.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Dear Andyg16,

I am glad to hear that your stay went quite well and you got to witness our customer service first hand, because at Comfort Suites Clovis you are not a guest, you are family! We greatly appreciate the kind words and your business, we will make sure that you experience is great next time around as well.

Jay Virk, GM

Reviewed 18 February 2011

I blocked a group of rooms for extended family coming into town.

Comfort Inn was not the choice for my guests and Comfort Inn still charged my credit card in full for three nights stay when NO one stayed there.

I filed a complaint with my credit card and Comfort Inn still refused to refund me the money for the rooms that no one stayed in.

Horrible customer service. In dealing with all of this I was never able to talk to a manager at Comfort Inn in Clovis and the staff said they would leave messages and no one ever returned my calls.

Horrible service.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank 1boy1girl
ComfortSuitesClovis, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2011

We apologize for the inconvenience but we are not the Comfort Inn, we are the Comfort Suites and we show no record of your stay here with us? But you may have been charged by the other Comfort Inn because you blocked rooms and did not cancel in a possible timely manner, especially for big wedding group blocks, because the hotels do pull out that space specifically for your special guests.

Reviewed 8 February 2011

This was a true find in the area. Spent 5 nights here on business. First time a person at the reception desk greeted our party and introduced themselves to us, Kaylee was a true delight.

Very clean, service was great, matress was excellant. Breakfast room area was clean and offered a variety of foods. Quality of this is very good. When in the Fresno area, stay at the Comfort Suites in Clovis, just a few minutes to downtown Fresno and close to Fresno State.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Dear Mas4467,

I wanted to take a momment for taking the time out of your day to leave us the great feedback. And Caylee wanted me to assure that I thank you for her as well! We look forward to seeing you in the near future, so keep us in mind!

Jay Virk, GM