Comfort Suites Clovis
US$62
Hotels.com
US$151
US$104
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsjacuzzi tubgreeted warmlyroom was clean and comfortablegreat hotel for the pricehotel breakfastvery pleasant staywould stay here againoutdoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelthe young ladythird floornice breakfasttop floornice staffdirectv
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed here just one night in April 2014. The hotel was much smaller than I expected it to be from the website. It's very close to the historic downtown Clovis street if that's your thing. The pool outside is tiny and the scenery behind the hotel leaves a lot to be desired (just a muddy construction site). However, the hotel lobby staff were very friendly and thorough. The 2 bed room was strangely laid out, with an antiquated wood frame divider between the sleeping area and a small couch. The free breakfast had the usuals, including a make your own waffle machine. For the price, it's a decent deal

Room Tip: Try to get the top floor. The workout room was antiquated.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Felicity G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dave W,

Thank you for the review of our hotel! I am so glad to hear that your enjoyed your stay. Oldtown Clovis is wonderful to have so close, as it offeres a great variety of dining and entertainment options. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast. Strawberry waffles are my favorite! Thank you again, and I do hope to see you again next time you are in Clovis!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel had the usual excellent amenities...great breakfast, big clean rooms, comfortable beds, good location, etc., but what set this hotel apart from any I've stayed at is the service provided by everyone we had contact with. Front desk day crew, night crew, staff who serviced our room, staff who provided dining room services, were all amazing!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Felicity G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

VICKI S,

Thank you so much for your review! I agree that our staff is the greatest. They really do go above and beyond. I will ensure that I pass on this great feeback to them all. Thank you agian, and I look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Nice, recently renovated hotel close to old town Clovis. Definitely recently remodeled. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Only complaint was the somewhat noisy A/C. Liked the Directv set up, much better than most hotel arrangements.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Felicity G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

JayHTexas ,

Thank you for your review! We just had our DirecTV upgrade in the last 6 months, and having 160+ chanels has been great! I am so glad that you enjoyed the line up! I agree that our staff is friendly and helpful, and I am so glad that they were able to provide you with such great service!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

More than anything, the staff was fanstastic.
I did write a special note because of the attention and kindness that I was treated with.
If I ever need to go back to Clovis, I will stay there again.
The breakfast service is very nice as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ana S

Ana S,

Thank you so much for such a nice review! We do have a wonderful staff here, and they were all so excited to hear your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Nice location in the heart of Clovis. Recently remodeled and clean. All the staff was helpful and friendly. Room was Ok but still has the old window heating/cooling system. Breakfast was hot and fresh.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

billkathy88,

Thank you for your review, and noticing our new beautiful renovation, and great staff! Please, come see us again next time you are in Clovis.